Found this hotel through Google Maps. We had a few search criterias like being centrally located close to a McDonalds, an Indian restaurant as well as walking distance to the shopping district. Mercure Wien Zentrum met all those criteria with flying colours. The service was quite good. We had to take our own luggage upstairs although there were trolleys and a spacious lift. The standard room is bit on the smaller side. But it has everything that we need including a mini-fridge. The AC was really effective was very useful as Vienna was quite hot this when we visited. The breakfast was quite good. Nearby, you will find everything from shopping district close to the Cathedral as well as bars and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel to fellow travellers heading to Vienna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna