2,852 results
All reviews rooftop bar circus theme photo booth fun hotel quirky hotel museum quarter top floor walking distance amazing hotel loved this hotel central vienna public transport metro station 25hours foodmakers freitag museumsquartier
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

The decor of this hotel is consistent and well-themed and the whole atmosphere is great. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were adequate. The one issue we had was the noise that came as a result of the hotel being extremely busy during the evenings (the restaurant on the ground floor and the bar on the top floor are open to the public). We could not get to sleep until around 1am due to the music playing from the rooftop bar. However, the location is fantastic if you are going to visit Museumsquartier.

Room tip: The lower floors will be quieter
Date of stay: December 2019
Christian_Koelling, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joe, thank you for your good rating and the honest feedback. I´m glad that you enjoyed our desing and concept. I can understand your issue with the bar and the restaurant and I´m sorry that we steal your sleep. Whenever you come back to Vienna, I´m pretty sure we find a room where we can assure your good night sleep. We would be happy to welcome you back soon. All the best

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Just loved this hotel!
Beautiful tasteful arty interior. Very cool!
Amazing rooftop bar with lots of glam locals.

The "analog" theme was so cool! Typewriters and Vinyl Players in the room and throughout the hotel.

The executive suite was amazing! Had a sitting area, kitchen and stunning views.
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Room tip: Spend that extra buck and get a suite! Worth it!
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear lucillesinclair, wow, thank you for your amazing feedback and the perfect rating. I´m very happy that you liked the "Analog" room that much. With this room, it is our goal to bring us back to our senses. So whenever you get the chance stay with 25hours, we would be very happy to welcome you back. There is muc more to see. All the best from Vienna

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We arrived to check in, and we were a couple hours early so we were surprised and grateful the room was ready! We had room 130, which is on the first floor facing the side street of the hotel. First impressions is that the room is small, very small, if I opened my suitcase and laid it out then I have no room to walk.
Ok, that's not a problem I'll hang up some clothes for the few days I'm here.. there is no wardrobe!! That's not a joke, no wardrobe, 4 hangers only. I called reception and they explained this is normal for a standard room, so so very disappointed and frustrated by this. I asked for a luggage rack instead, so I can have easy access to get in and out my suitcase, nothing available..
The service is great, especially the staff in th erestaurant which I found superb.
The spa is also a very good added bonus which comes with no extra charges, overall I would stay here again but definitely not a standard room, but I also believe that a wardrobe in the room is quite standard, afterall I have paid for a hotel room, not a hostel.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear CGM_Devon, thank you for your time to share your feedback with us. First of all I´m happy to hear that you would come back. And we will take care that it is not a standard room. But you´re right, the standard rooms does not come with a wordrobe. The structure of the house did not allow it, so we took the space below the bed to store the luggage. Regarding the rack, I will talk to the front office team, since we do have them. So I hope we can make your next stay much better. Just let us know in advance. All the best from Vienna

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Such a cool hotel! Seriously! Everything was amazing, the room, the details, the gym and spa, rooftop bar... you can even get a Mini to drive around!! Super awesome staff, very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the stay 100%

Trip type: Traveled solo
Christian_Koelling, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Dovile, thank you very much for this perfect rating and the lovely feedback. It is very pleasant to read that our staff left a memorable impression, as they are the ones, who make the difference.So I hope to welcome back to Vienna soon. All the best.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

We spend quite some money so we were not impressed with our stay. We had to queue for half an hour to get the breakfast which is the first time or ever happened to me. And although on 1st of January they had some kind of system in place when they would take your room number and call it when it is ready. On the 2nd of January there were no such effort and you had to queue standing..
The dinner was also fully booked so we couldn't get a table even though I tried to reserve it beforehand.
I asked for the iron and ironboard but they were all being used so I had to do with a shirt straight out of suitcase on new years eve. Speaking of new years eve, me and my partner think it's quite cheeky to close the rooftop bar for private party which is also booked out so that narrows the hotel facility

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Piotr, thank you for your honest feedback. I´m very sorry to hear, that you didn´t had a good stay with us. Regarding the breakfast i can unterstand your point. We know, that especially during the holidays the breakfast can get busy. Everyone wants to go as late as possible. We always try to recommend to go little bit earlier, so that it evenly spread over the whole breakfast time. Sometimes it works, during New Years Eve it didn´t. Concerning the New Years Eve party on the "Dachboden", it wasn´t a real privat party. People from Vienna and guest had the same chance to buy tickets. We had the information on our webpage several weeks before. I´m sorry that you didn´t had the chance to go up. I still hope that we get another chance to prove, that we can do better, also in busy times. All the best from Vienna.