$250
$299
$290
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $427/night.

$356
$338
$354
$318
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $369/night.

Hotel Altstadt Vienna(Vienna)
$180
$153
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$119
$113
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$145
$170
$132
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

2,439 results
All reviewsrooftop barcircus themephoto boothpanorama suitefree bikesfun hotelquirky hotelxl roommuseum quartertop floorgreat designcity viewwalking distanceloved this hotelthe air conditioningpublic transportcentral vienna
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were very much looking forward to a nice and relaxing stay in this hotel in Vienna. The website and feedback looked very attractive. Upon arrival at the hotel, there is no official entrance next to the road, but you need to walk around to the opposite side of the building to enter the hotel. And when you walk around the hotel, you will notice that the first 5 level is still under construction. This leaves the 3 top levels (top level is the lobby/restaurant/bar/nightclub) and two levels below the actual rooms. This was a massive shock as I would normally not making a booking at a hotel that is still under construction. One would expect very clear notification of this fact (i.e. hotel still under construction), but it was not mentioned clearly in the hotel home page (you needed to click on a very obscure link to see a very small notice), confirmed registration email or any other communication. And of course, we were woken up on a Saturday by loud construction noises at 8 in the morning. The noise was significant and ruined a relaxing and lazy morning in the hotel.

In addition, if you are a couple and want to stay in this hotel, be aware of their bedding configuration. Despite the booking confirmation stating that the beds were double, upon checking in, I was told that majority of the rooms had twin bedding (2 single beds placed together). I was not impressed with this as I found this configuration ridiculous and unacceptable for a 5 star hotel.

On other thing you should note about this hotel is that the lobby/restaurant/bar is also a very popular nightclub. So popular that after 11pm on a Friday/Saturday night, there is a massive queue (about 100 meters long) to get into the hotel. And as you would expect, we heard quite a bit of noise in our room from upstairs in the club.

We obviously complained to the hotel about the issues above and they kindly offered an upgrade to their Ringmaster Suite (which is very similar to the normal rooms but with a larger kitchen area). We appreciated the upgrade and did not pursue the issue any further.

On the plus side, the design and theme for each room is incredibly refreshing. I believe that once the construction is complete and they can sort out the bedding configuration, this hotel has the potential to be a relaxing and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Ensure that the hotel construction is complete and ensure you get the bedding you requested.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank lohao
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I first had the chance to visit the 25hours in January 2012. The hotel uncovered itself as a place of nice surprises. I couldn’t tell from a distance of 100m what exactly the building is, where does the hotel starts and ends in the height of the levels. If I wouldn’t have looked up to read the big sign-board with the logo I would have thought it is an exclusive residential house.
I loved the entrance area and the exterior elevator that slowly revealed how beautiful Vienna is. When I arrived on the 6th floor, while heading to the suite, I was delighted to notice the classic and traditional design of the corridor; a contrast of the minimalist and modern architecture of the entrance area and elevator. What positively surprised me was that the hotel doesn’t have a front desk at the entrance, so you feel free to head to your room without having to face or talk to the receptionist. On the other hand, if you need the reception services, you only have to go up to the 7th floor.
My January visit to the 25hours was purposed to deliver the bridal gown of Claire Morgan, one of Austria’s best wedding photographers. She booked the Direktoren-Suite for a couple of days and knowing her exquisite taste and experience in seeing the best locations in the country, it came as a confirmation that this hotel is special. She told me that some of her customers previously chose this hotel for their wedding date so she had the chance to check it before. As I entered the suite I was blown away by the view: it’s breathtaking! Even if the room would be completely empty, you won’t need much. But everything was so stylish, cool, uniquely designed and decorated that I felt like I could be anywhere: New York, Vienna, Berlin or Tokyo. Every cm of the suite has a cool personality. The bathroom is spacious and very modern, the bed looked cozy, the entrance door is far removed from the bed and the best thing was the presence of a mini kitchen! Plus free wireless internet. We were about 9-10 people preparing the bride and the adjacent assignments and the room still felt spacious.

My latest visit was in June 2012 when I participated as a designer at a professional photo shoot organized by the online magazine die-frau.at
This time, I’ve spent the whole day in the L-Suite and the Dachboden (the hotel’s drinks, breakfast & lounge area). Now, I was more impressed as I personally got to see and learn more about their philosophy: quality in services and products, easy going stay, amazing design, cool ambience, perfect cleanness. Plus breathtaking view from every floor (facing the inner city) and Dachboden! As a small remark, being a noise sensitive person, I fully appreciated the lack of street noise.

Even if you live 2 steps away from the 25hours Hotel, you should try it for a change of scenery. The price/performance ratio is highly fair and every cent is worthy.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This was my second stay at the hotel after staying last year. I really enjoy the atmosphere. I'm not overly young, but the hotel has a young trendy feel that is a bit more comfortable than a lot of suit-wearing stuffy hotels. It's also very well located right near the Museum Quarter and the major attractions.

The rooms are great, very spacious and well designed with cool artwork and furniture. The bathrooms are large and very clean. My shower was a little low on pressure but it was ok. The bed was comfy, although the pillows are those type that basically flatten when you rest your head on them, which made things a little uncomfortable.

they are renovating the hotel so the noise was a little frustrating during the day but overall not too bad. I also enjoy their breakfast buffet but feel that the price (16euro i think) is a touch expensive for basically a couple bread rolls and some fruit.

Overall I really like this hotel and will stay again if i'm back in Vienna any time soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Stayed here (May 2012) and thought the hotel was great - Rooms are quite funky with great terrace bar overlooking the city. Service was excellent and came to repair the TV in less than 1 minute as the cable was broken. Have included a photo of the room as very alternative. Good buffet breakfast and pity I was working that day as the bottle of Presecco as part of the breakfast buffet would have gone down well. Rooms are not cheap at €162 plus an extra €16 for breakfast. However, you get what you pay for so no complaints. Great location for Museums and the city centre in general.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IainBrighton
Reviewed May 16, 2012

When I stayed there, only the upper floors were available.
The reception is also at the top level floor, together with a nice breakfast room transformed in a cool lounge-bar in the evening. Great terrace facing the center of the city and always full of wonderful people. I found out the place it's so trendy, they have to use a bodyguard to limit access over the weekend, but you don't have to worry if you are a guest of the hotel.
Rooms are large and feature a kitchenette with everything you might need if you plan to visit a "delicatessen" shop for an in-room snack or lunch. Large bathroom too. And cosy-happy-cool design all around. I felt great there.
They have rooms with inner courtyard view and city view. I should point out that the city view is worth the extra money: floor to ceiling windows and excellent views over the city roofs.
The hotel is central, close (maybe 250 m) to a subway station and just a few walking minutes away from the Museumquartier (mostly contemporary art and design) and Mariahilferstrasse (one of the main shopping streets).

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple