“Hmmm”

That's Amore
Ranked #367 of 4,807 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Erdberg
Description: Italien von Kopf bis Fuß und bis in die Küche! Nicht nur bei den Zutaten vertrauen wir auf original D.O.P. Produkte aus Italien. Ebenso können wir mit Stolz behaupten, dass unsere komplette Belegschaft aus dem Land der Mozzarella stammt. Gelernt bei den Besten der Besten – UNSEREN MAMAS – haben wir unsere Profession früh in die Wiege und in den Mund gelegt bekommen. Das garantierte uns nicht nur eine ausgewogene Ernährung, sondern ebenso den feinen Gaumen, auf den wir stets bei der Zubereitung ihrer Speisen vertrauen. Wir sind halt durch und durch ITALIANI VERI.
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

That was the best Carbonara I've ever eat. I didn't have to wait for long to it. I gonna go back tomorrow and try ravioli, too.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Not sure what happened but suddenly pizza has got worse. Probably there’s a new pizzaiolo. Not the same pizza anymore. Shame.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Just like the guidebook says, this is the kind of pizza you get in Italy. It was excellent.
One of my companions also enjoyed the lasagna. Service is very good, and the prices very reasonable. The owner is Italian and really wants his customers to enjoy the food. A small beer list, but there are some Belgian beers as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful experience with our family here. My husband had been here before and told me about the great pizza he had. Now was my turn. We ordered an appetizer platter at the beginning ( A(H)MAZING) and then we had some pizza for us and pasta for the kids. I don’t think I tasted a better pizza crust anywhere else. It is perfect! I thanked my husband for bringing me here! Also my kids were super happy with their penne all arrabiata ( without chilli, because that’s how we wanted them done). I totally recommend it! And the staff gets a 10 from me for the italian atmosphere they maintain in the local. You feel like on a vacation in a beautiful italian city.

PS. Try the pure grape juice! Is to die for!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant after reading reviews on here and we loved it.

Staff were excellent, prices reasonable and food was gorgeous! My girlfriend is half Italian and pretty fussy. Even she agreed the food was good which is high praise.

I had the Bufalina pizza: simple and tasty, and the Gnocchi Sorrentina: tasty and well seasoned

Yummy!