“Reviews were true.”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cleveland
“Reviews were true.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

The food was great. I had the tomato soup, red wine and lasagna which were delicious and husband had the pizza with two beers. He raved about his meal as well. Our bill came to €33.10 which was a great value. The servers were also very friendly. Definitely agree with the TA reviews.

1 Thank Lenadog

Helsinki, Finland
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great service and pizza. I went there together with 6 other persons and we were offered a table, although we did not have a reservation. It was likely one of the best pizzas I've had in recent years...

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Bini_FI
Vienna, Austria
“Good but not the best pizza I had in Vienna...”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was at pizzeria That's Amore because I heard about it and went there for curiosity. The place is nice and clean. I was happily impressed by them having the "panuozzo", which exists only in Gragnano (a place close to Naples) and it was the best meal I had. I tried the pizza bufalina and also pieces of pizza with prosciutto and rucola. The dough is good and the mozzarella as well.... the sauce wasn't quite good though, compared with the quality of the other ingredients. Another thing didn't catch me was the distant approach from the owners/waiters... polite but not really warm, as I experienced in other pizzerias or Italian restaurants in Vienna. Price was good, though.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank PeaceT77
Vienna, Austria
“great for lunch”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The language spoken in the kitchen (you can hear) is Italian and that says it all. I went there a few times for lunch, the food is very good, the pizzas are great, and they also deliver. Service friendly and attentive. Prices reasonable. Atmosphere - nothing special, that's why wouldn't consider it for a perfect dinner date. Otherwise a very good place.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank kocka0
Fairfax, Virginia
“Inexpensive, but tasty and good quality”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We recently had dinner at That's Amore. While it's quite a nice restaurant, I'm still not sure how it is able to rank number four on TripAdvisor's listings for Vienna restaurants. The pizza, baked in a wood-fired oven, is indeed quite delicious; the pizza Margherita was topped with a very tasty tomato sauce and chewy mozzarella. The Italian staff is quite friendly, and our waitress and the manager both spoke good English. The fairly simple menu is augmented by some interesting daily specials. I liked my "paccheri ai frutti di mare," which included baby octopus, a crayfish, and a prawn, which, at €14, was the most expensive dish available that evening. The "pappardelle fresche misto boscho," which should include several types of wild mushrooms, and the "risotto radicchio i Gorgonzola," also sounded quite intriguing. The menu also included "vitello tonnato," a very authentic Italian dish rarely found in the U.S., since most Americans are unlikely to find the combination of meat and canned tuna to be appealing. If I try the restaurant again, I would probably return for lunch and sample the "panuozzo," which is like a "panino" Italian sandwich, except made with a pizza crust instead of the usual bread roll (sounds really good!).

• Visited February 2012