“Light and airy breakfast in Vienna”
Review of Corns n pops

Corns n pops
Ranked #797 of 4,944 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Central European, Healthy
Neighborhood: Mariahilf
Neighborhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

A lovely little breakfast and brunch spot that has something to offer everyone.

Sample of one the twelve types of muesli, try one of the generous breakfast combos, and sit with an almond milk latte.

Plenty of seats, nice big windows, friendly english speaking service, nothing could have been better.

Very reasonably priced for the amount of food on offer.

Would thoroughly recommend one of the combos with muesli, ham and eggs, orange juice and a coffee.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We went there in the afternoon by chance because the restaurant we originally wanted to go to was closed. We didn’t regret that though. Corns n pops is a super sweet and comfy cafe with delicious food. Would recommend it anytime ;)

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast can often mean unhealthy food... but this place with their muesli bar is amazing.

I had a great bowl of one of their varieties with a great coffee.

Amazing staff too. So friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Wow. I can't get over the amazing-ness of Corns n' Pops. We went on a whim one morning and it blew me away.

First: have you ever seen a müsli bar before? Because I haven't and that's enough to impress me. You can make your own müsli, use their combinations, or buy some to bring home. I picked some up to give as a gift when I see my parents next.

Second: the food itself was great. One friend got a waffle with yogurt and fresh fruit. I got yogurt pancakes topped with crunchy peanut butter. Another got a müsli/fruit/yogurt brunch combination. The coffees were also great and they had vegan options.

It's great. You must go.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

We we re really attracted by the setup of the place but were a tiny bit disappointed.
It's a muesli place where there is a large choice of muesli and combination.
Set menus are good value.
It was nice and tasty but do we want to go back again?
Not sure.