Very close to Naschmarkt and Museum Quarter; a couple of minutes walk to U-Bahn but it's only approx. 15 mins walk to Steffl (longer if you stop for ice cream!!)
Room was a good size, clean and had everything you need. I could hear talking from next room but not a huge surprise in an old building. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Good parking facilities for a city centre hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna