Hotel Bristol Vienna
  • Pool
$203
$181
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Prater/Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$75
$209
$178
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$176
$67
  • Room Service
$174
$139
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,589 results
All reviewsopera houseold worldopera suiteluxury collectionstarwood pointswalk in closetluxury hotelsmall balconyconcierge staffperfect locationmarble bathroombeautiful hotelturn down servicestate operadeluxe roombeautiful roomsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

There was good service, great sleep quality, cleaningness. Didn't go to the Spa or Swimming Pool. The location was great, though next to the opera house so if you have kids choose the further from the opera house rooms! There was a great view!

Room Tip: At night it may be loud as it is next to the Opera House so if you have kids try and get rooms further from the Opera House, but if you like opera and you by your self you may want to get the rooms closest to the Opera House!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
BRISTOL_VIE_GM, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear 'tripvietick'

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at our property on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. With regards to the rooms I confirm that we do have also more quiet Options to the side street. Many guests however prefer, as you also confirm with your Review, a room facing the opera. We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards, Gerald R. Krischek - General Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I arrived early and the desk clerk was kind and advised my room would be ready in less than an hour - no problem. Got to my room and it was stunning and large - a bedroom, a huge bathroom, a dressing room - amazing! Lovely amenities, great sleep, helpful people, splendid breakfast (plenty of choices). A luxury property well worth the stay...Loved my time here! I failed to mention the fabulous location - in the middle of town, near sights and shopping - could not be a better location!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank takeoffitaly

Dear 'takeoffitaly'

thank you for your kind comments which you posted on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our facilities and Services including our central City Location. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future! Kind regards, Gerald R. Krischek - General Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Super spacious rooms. I was thoroughly impressed with the walk in closet and the room as such. I had a comfortable stay here. Enjoyed their super spread of breakfast. We could open the windows and I just loved to stand there and look at the snow fall. Since we were in a group I have a lot of good memories that I spent in Bristol Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great hotel - great location across from Opera house and several good restaurants nearby. The breakfast is a full buffet. We had a small balcony with a view. Beautiful room and sitting area. Staff is very helpful to US guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Travel4bourne
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I recently stayed here with my wife while we were on vacation, and I can't find enough good things to say about Hotel Bristol. From the moment we arrived, the staff was friendly and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The room was large by European standards, and was decorated very tastefully. We had breakfast in our room one morning, and it was worth every penny - when I ordered, the staff member who took our order asked questions to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and we did! We went to the lobby to use the free internet, and it was a great place to relax in quiet, and again there were staff to accomodate anything we might want. The location is perfect - right next to the Vienna Opera House, central to trams, buses, and the U-Bahn. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat! Thanks again to the staff of Hotel Bristol for a great stay!

Room Tip: If you get a room facing the busy street, fear not - there are actually metal shutters outside the windows to insulate you from the light and noise!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnGrease
BRISTOL_VIE_GM, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear 'JohnGrease'

Thank you for your review posted on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments. Of course we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I will definitely forward your comments to my associates. Please visit us soon again. Kind regards, Gerald R. Krischek - General Manager