“How many do we need exactly.”
Review of Mozart Statue

and up
Vienna City Segway Day Tour
Ranked #67 of 606 things to do in Vienna
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I'm sure if Mozart knew how his likeness and music were being exploited, the poor bugger would turn over in his grave. Of course, there would be no way of telling, since we really don't know where he ended up. If you happen to wander by. Great. Don't go out of your way.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Thought the statue was average, I was also not happy about the hoards of people seating by the statue (instead of usign the benches provided ) hindering us form taking pictures in peace.

Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a very beautiful statue located in Burggarten near the Ring. When we were there there were several chairs so it was a nice place to sit and relax also.

It seemed that every person who had their picture taken with the statue copied Mozart's pose.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The Mozart Statue can be found in the Burggarten, in a far corner. Took me a while to find it because it was at the end of the park. At the Butterfly House there is a small store selling butterfly paraphernalia and I asked the lady who owns it where I could find the statue. She told me exactly where, so I was finally able to find it. Mozart was one of Austria's greatest composers and I am glad there is a monument to him.

The Mozart monument in Vienna was built by Viktor Tilgner in 1896.

1  Thank BennyMalaga
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Mozart was buried in a pauper's grave, but his monument is worth seeing!

1  Thank travelbugsunite