$354
$315
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $350/night.

$296
$289
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $381/night.

$253
  • Restaurant
$140
$119
$115
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$336
$204
$180
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$209
  • Restaurant
$218
$198
$143
2,202 results
All reviewsthe club loungeice rinkihg membercity parklobby bardirectly across the streetmetro stationdeluxe rooman upgradebeautiful citybreakfast buffet isper daythe air conditioningcentral locationopera housestadtparkconcierge
Reviewed August 12, 2017

On the map this hotel seems to be a little way away from the city centre, but to be honest it was only a short walk across the Stadtpark and we were there.
From the outside it looks a bit 1960's style, but inside it has been nicely refurbished. The room that I was given was large and well appointed with a very comfortable bed.
And the air conditioning was wonderful, which it needed to be as the temperature was 35*C outside.
The people were all very friendly and very helpful.
A good Intercontinental hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Ricloff,
First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback.
People may say the hotel needs updating but the decor is its charm, from the incredible chandeliers to the wood panelled walls.
Great that you have thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of our rooms. Our beds are indeed very comfortable.
Highlighting our friendly team is very much appreciated and I will definitely forward your kind words.
Thank you again and wishing you all the best,

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Stayed for 6 nights while in Vienna for a combination of work and leisure. Despite this being an older intercontinental it is well established in terms of the style and nature of its facilities, the professionalism and experience of its staff and the comfort and features of its rooms. The bar and cafe areas are lovely and open long hours. The rooms have ample hanging space, comfortable big beds, ironing equipment, and a small but efficient bathroom. We were extremely comfortable here for our 6 night stay. We had access to the Club Lounge and I must say that although it was fine for a simple breakfast it was fairly ordinary for evening drinks, crowded and with noisy children and bland and very basic food offerings. As my husband is an Ambassador club member we've had access to lounges in many Intercontinental hotels and this Club Lounge was the least impressive. Despite that I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Jennifer L,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time here in Vienna.
Regarding our age and style, people may say the hotel needs updating but the decor is its charm, from the incredible chandeliers to the wood panelled walls and we are very proud of our Viennese style.
Great that you had time to visit our Intermezzo Bar as well as our Cafe Vienna. I hope that you had the chance to try some of our delicious cakes!
With regards to our Club lounge, I am sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with the value received. We normally only get good comments for our offer in the Club lounge, however I value your honesty and your comment will be passed onto our Management.
I truly hope that you will be able to visit us soon again,

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Intercontinental Vienna (Intercontinental Wie) is conveniently located near the city center sight seeing. It's about 5-10 min walk to most of the sights and a 10 min drive to the Wie HPF train station. There is a safe, a mini fridge (with one free bottle of water complementary per day), some free tea and coffee, and a hot water heater in the room. It also offers hair conditioner AND body wash (you know some hotels only offer one or the other). The wate pressure is good. The space is well designed with lots of big drawers for storage. The breakfast is considerably pricey at EURO35, but it offers huge verity of food with an omelette bar. I am happy with all these hardwares but I am more impressed was with the software, their service! The service here is superb! My train from Budapest arrived in the morning and I was able to check in before noon when I arrived at the hotel - I did note that it will be an early check in as my stay preference via the IHG APP. Also, our neighbor started playing very loud middle eastern music at 7am and then I smelled cigarettes smokes all the way from the elevator and called the front desk to let them handle. It's not the hotel's fault to host such a trouble making guest but the hotel went above and beyond to waived our breakfast bills and gave us some local candy and honey as souvenir. I definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Yogini_Hao,
Reading your review does not only make me proud of our team but also reinsure that we are providing the right service and hotel facilities to our guests. I will definitely go ahead and forward your feedback to the management team.
I would like to once again apologise for the inconvenience during your stay with us, however I am very happy that our team was able to offer you something as an apology.
We are very much looking forward to your next visit here in Vienna,

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Great location, staff and comfort. Would stay here again. Across from Park and concert hall. Many restaurants and attractions nearby within first ring road. Walk ten minutes to St. Stephens. We were with small tour group with plenty of room to organize. Good all around.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Sandra_Hoesl, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Barbara C,
thank you for your kind words.
It is good to read, that you did like our comfortable and thank you for highlighting our staff.
The location of our hotel is indeed one of our advantages, you can easily reach all of the attractions by walking or by the metro which is opposite the hotel.
I hope your travel plans will bring you back to Vienna in the not too distant future.
Wishing you all the best,
Sandra Hösl
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We stayed at this 5 star hotel in July 2017 & found it to be comfortable, friendly & well run.
The hotel is located just on the edge of the historic part on the city & is an ideal base for exploring the sights, just across road from the hotel, (Johannesgasse) is the Stadtpark & a U Bhan station.
The reception/lounge bar area is very impressive with its chandeliers tapestry & wall panelling.
All the staff were lovely, we found them to be helpful, friendly & always greeted us with a smile, nothing was too much trouble for them. Arrival & departure was fast & efficient, with our luggage being unloaded/loaded into our taxis without any fuss.
Our room, on the 11th floor, was comfortable & had tremendous views of the city. The lift service was fast & efficient & we never waited longer than one minute for a ride.
We chose the buffet breakfast which was good & consisted of just about everything you could ever wish to eat at this time of day. Sadly the Parlour restaurant wasn't open for dinner during our stay, however the concierge service was very helpful giving advice about local restaurants & also helped us plan our city sightseeing.
We would recommend this hotel when staying in Vienna, we will stay there again next time we visit the city.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor room for the best views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Sidawat,
thank you so much for your extensive and detailed feedback. It is not only a benefit for us but also an advantage for other travellers.
Thanks for highlighting our location. Being so close to town is very convenient for our valued guests. The big chandeliers in our lobby are an eye-catcher and we are very proud of our traditional lobby.
Thank you so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to share them with us. I will go ahead to inform the management as well as the staff about your review, I am sure all of them will be more than delighted to read it.
I truly hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.
Wishing you all the best,