Very pleased with my stay at the Intercontinental. Excellent and gracious service. Fine, attractive and clean accommodations. Excellent breakfast -- exceeds most other European hotels. Great location on the Ring. Across from the City Park. My rate was an excellent value compared to other hotels in Vienna and other large European cities. Save an hour for a tram tour around the Ring Road -- just 2.20E -- and appreciate this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien