This hotel is an eyesore in the middle of beautiful Vienna. Built around 50 years ago it looks like a block of flats from that era. What a shame it was allowed to be built.
The hotel itself is nice. We stayed in the club rooms which are very good value for money as they provide breakfast, snacks, refreshments all day, lunch, evening cocktails and canapes/ cheese etc
The room is fine although the carpets need to be replaced and the temperature is not that easy to regulate.
Overall good - shame about tye building!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien