My husband and I stayed in this hotel for two nights. The lobby of the hotel had the feel of European luxury of old and was very comfortable. The location was great; across from the Stadtpark and the underground station and near many restaurants. Karntner Street was about a ten minute walk from the hotel. Service was great, the concierge was very helpful and the breakfast brunch was wonderful. Our room was very clean and the bathroom was comfortable and modern. Due to the time change I was awake most of the night and I did not hear any guest or street noise. The only issue was that the room and bathroom were small. We would stay there again but not for more than a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien