A weekend visit to this hotel was greatly looked forward to.
We were warmly greeted and assigned a room on Executive floor which to me was small by international standards.
The view from the Exec Lounge is wonderful and they provided very welcome canapes in the evening together with various drinks.
We choose each morning to have breakfast in the main restaurant where a very extensive array of food was delightfully presented.
Service from the waiters -in particular MOHAMED--was superb.
Sadly a WIRELESS system is still awaited in the hotel which at this time is a major disadvantage to many as only a limited wireless system is available in the lobby.
In the rooms a cable system is only available.
I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien