“decent local Italian restaurant”
Review of La Delizia

La Delizia
Ranked #1,021 of 4,193 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Josefstadt
Oxford, United Kingdom
“decent local Italian restaurant”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had an enjoyable lunch at this restaurant with a colleague while attending a conference in Vienna. It was just round the corner from my hotel, and very close to the Rathaus (City Hall).

We both had pizzas which were very good, with tasty fresh ingredients and delicious crust. The service was rather slow, but perfectly friendly, and once we had ordered the food arrived quickly. It had a pleasant atmosphere, and the prices were very reasonable for such a central location. I would happily eat there again.

• Visited June 2013

Chesterfield, Missouri
“Warm and good food on a cold evening”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

They made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the door. I had a calzone and some wine. The food was delicious and the service was friendly, quick and attentive. A great experience, for under 20 euros.

austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent pasta”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

good al dente pasta ! fresh home made pasta. The meat dishes are also very good ! The service is really nice, you can ask for pasta advices!

Visited September 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We liked this restaurant so much we went there 3 nights in a 6 night stay. I had Calamari alla griglia each time and enjoyed it so much I think I'm now having withdrawal symptoms. They also had lovely soups - the tomato soup is very fresh and the minesta di verdure is very good too. Nice bread. Lovely staff, who put up with us ordering in a bizarre mix of Italian, German and English. Book if you are planning to go on a Friday or Saturday night.

• Visited September 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Great Italian”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great food and nice quiet sidewalk location. Full all evening so we were lucky to get a table as our first attempt was unsuccessful. I had the Linguini with scampi and it was delicious. Friendly staff.

Visited August 2012