“TripAdvisor helped- This place is good Indian food for taste and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nam Nam

Nam Nam
Ranked #571 of 4,106 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Mariahilf
Princeton, New Jersey
“TripAdvisor helped- This place is good Indian food for taste and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Ambience- OK- I am ok with the typical old alley small place in Europe, which can take 30 people max. Guys know what they are doing. They were attentive, and have a good business model- start off with a plate of papad, and some dips(not much to cut into their bottom line- I know how much a couple of papad costs ;0)). Price is reasonable. Food is good and balanced flavored, and portions are ok albeit still not big enough to pack. I would give it 7.5 out of 10.0.
I saw other comments, and would say that it helped, it was right on the dot.

• Visited July 2012

Dubai
“Indian food anywhere in Vienna.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We had a 25 day tour and we were searching for a restaurant for Indian cuisine near to us (westbahnof )
Yippee we found Nam Nam and great food which they delivered to our hotel and well packed.hot tasty food. Recommended for everyone who relishes Indian food. Even they deliver anywhere in Vienna.

Berlin, Germany
“Fast service, Good good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Really fast, polite and courteous service, Good choice of meals, really delicious. It was a rainy day and I would have preferred to leave my wet coat at a wardrobe. But unfortunately there was none.

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious, authentic Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance just walking down the street and decided to give it a try. The service is excellent, very warm and helpful, great English. We were immediately provided with papadams and four different dipping sauces. The chili dipping sauce is ridiculously hot but so good we couldn't stop eating it! They serve Budvar which is another plus.

Our dishes were all delicious. Samosas were yummy, my paneer dish in tomato sauce was awesome and my husband's tandoori was fantastic as well. The sauces were a perfect consistency and had so many amazing flavors! I don't think you could go wrong with anything on the menu. To top things off, we had the Indian tea (chai) and carrot halva dessert. Get the tea! It is so good, spiced with cloves, cinnamon, milk, sugar.....yum! What a great and unexpected find, we will definitely be back!

*There is a very cute garden terrace in back which would be perfect for warm evenings.

• Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

I spent a wonderful evening at Nam Nam. I am quite familiar with Indian food and as far as I am concerned, Nam Nam is just amazing. Very tasty; you can ask the waiter to make it more or less spicy... The service is very nice and helpful, always ready to give you some advice.... And portions are really big! I also like the atmosphere of the restaurant, which is different from the usual kitschy restaurant.... Very modern, nice background music... you just feel like staying there forever!
I would definitely recommend Nam Nam, whether you want to spend a nice evening with friends, or to have a romantic dinner with your partner!

• Visited May 2012