“Superb!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed April 12, 2017

I was SO delighted to find this restaurant during my recent stay in Vienna.

The person who served me (who I also think cooked the food) prepared me a special dish based on exactly what I felt like...

It was delicious!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Small restaurant on a quiet side street, close to the Museum Quarter. Outstanding food, reasonable price, friendly proprietor. Best Italian we have had in a very long time.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

An exquisite Italian dining experience at this restaurant where the owner provides you with personalised and intimate dining experience with typical Italian charm.
A genuinely likable restaurateur who makes his own pasta and cooks each meal with fresh ingredients and passion.
Only 4-5 tables per night the door will be locked so knock and be patient, wait for him to see you and let you in.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

Very nice small and cozy italian restaurant near Mariahilfenstrasse. Owner was real italian gentleman cooking and serving excellent lunch to us. My wife got pasta with mushrooms and I black pasta better than we remember ever had before, even visiting Italy.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

i travelled a lot around the world and in Italy too. I must say that this was one of the best pasta I had for years. It is an ingredient cooking with excellent Puglia wine.

My wife and I had pasta with fungi and Nera spaghetti with scampi. Both were outstanding.

I will probably come back before we leave Vienna. This restaurant is worth a visit. Don't be in a rush, the waiter is also the cook. So you have to be patient, but the wait is worth the time.

I recommend warmly