“Ok, but nothing really special” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of CANTINETTA am Ring - Cucina Italiana - CLOSED

CANTINETTA am Ring - Cucina Italiana
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: Enjoy fabulous italian specialities in a pleasant atmosphere! fresh pasta, fish, seafood, grilled beef, chicken and veal - top austrian quality...great italian & austrian wines...
Krakow, Poland
“Ok, but nothing really special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I choose this restaurant, because I found a advertise in vienna kaarte guide and I wanted to check italian restaurant near the city center.
I ordered bruchetta with tomatoes and tagiatelle with mashrooms. Bruchetta was very tasty, but microscopic. Just three small slices of bread with tomato and onion. the price was 8 euros, definnitly too much.
The pasta was ok, portion was normal, I think that tagiatelle was a litlle overcooked. The price was 14 euros.
With vienna carte you receive a free glass of prosseco.
Service was helpfull and nice, but ratio price to quality is average. I don't think I will back there.

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Italian in Austria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

This restaurant services surprisingly good Italian food with nice wine in a lovely setting. The bread served immediately was fresh and crusty with a tasty olive oil. The grilled calamari was some of the best I've had served along with some grilled shrimp, potatoes and spinach. The meal was on the expensive side but it was very enjoyable.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pbuntarl
New York City, New York
“Good Italian Restaurant on the University Ring”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our hotel was nearby and we just stopped in for dinner. I would go back. It was pretty expensive (perhaps not by Vienna standards), but worth it. I had a grilled shrimp and calamari entrée which was very good...the shrimp and calamari seemed a little skimpy for the price, but the potato dish that came with it was spectacular. I'd go back just for the potatoes.

Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had a wonderful thin crust pizza here and a bottle of wine. Very generous toppings and baked in a stone oven. Service was prompt and friendly. English is spoken.

Visited July 2014
Germany
“A nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner at this fine establishment last night June 28, 2014. The meal was great, my wine choices were delicious as well as the scenery. My only complaint was the server he had a sarcastic manner that I didn't care for.
Besides that matter; I would suggest this place for fine Italian cuisine.

Visited June 2014