TripAdvisor

Review of My Secret Garden

My Secret Garden
Ranked #1,047 of 5,189 Restaurants in Vienna
Neighborhood: Mariahilf
Description: We are a Café with vegan and vegetarian food, a meditative Oasis near the bussiest shopping street in Vienna. Explore our silent and relaxing outside sitting area in the midst of an authentic Viennese courtyard from the 1800s. Our organic coffee is roasted by Michael Prem, a Champion Barista from Vienna, and brewed on a La Marzocco linea pb espresso machine. We serve tasty and healthy food. Many of our ingrediens ars organic.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had really good food there!! Tried the soup, daal, speciality of the day and curry of the day - everything was super delicious!! Also had a vegan hot chocolate which makes my mouth water just to think of it and a vegan carrot cake. You can’t go wrong with this place!

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting the Museum Quartier and found this place down a little alleyway. They had some inside and outside seating. They offered a range of vegan and vegetarian meals and snacks. We had the Indian Dahl dish which was really tasty and well - presented. Lots of other interesting things on the menu. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

A fantastic place in Vienna. Service is fast, the employees are super friendly and nice and the food is delicious! The place itself is calming at the heart of the city! More than recommended! ❤️

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Nice, quite, super cakes (actually 2 of them both vegan) with tee ( almond milk ). Helpful and friendly waitres. Just has changed opening hours recently to serve also breakfasts. Strongly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Pure and simple, high quality and super tasty, must visit.
Thank you for the service.

PS. I left nothing on my plate that good it was.

Date of visit: November 2018