Ways to Experience Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life
from $188.80
from $169.43
from $235.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

We had an amazing time hiking in Wachau with Karin! The hike itself was beautiful and you notice something different in the views at every turn. Karin did a great job in answering questions ahead of time so we could be prepared on the hike, and she shared her background and how she started her business, which was both fun to hear and made us feel comfortable traveling with her. She was very in tune with making sure the pace of the hike was okay, and let us stop to take lots of photos. There was even an opportunity to try local wine when the hike was finished. All in all, this was an incredible experience and we highly recommend it or any excursion with Karin!

Date of experience: July 2019
daslebenspueren, Owner at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear Aeryn, thank you so much for this great review :) I enjoyed spending the day with you guys and I am very happy that you had a good time! If you ever consider visiting Austria again, I'll be more than happy to show you some more of its beautiful nature!

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Hello
The hike was amazing
Thank you Karin and for sure we will go to other hikes with you!
Highly recommend this nice hike!

Date of experience: June 2019
daslebenspueren, Owner at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! I am very happy that you enjoyed the hike and look forward to welcoming you on one of our other tours in future :)

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Karin was the most wonderful tour guide who made our hike truly special. She took us on a beautiful path in Myra Waterfalls which we really enjoyed. She was very patient with us when we needed to take breaks and allowed us to take as much time as we needed. I highly recommend choosing her as your tour guide if you are ever in Austria and fancied a hiking adventure! The scenery at the Myra Falls was breathtaking and refreshing and the hike was a great way to nature.

2  Thank nkoudsi
daslebenspueren, Inhaber at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear nkoudsi, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy that you had a good time and I very much enjoyed your company! Should you ever consider to visit Austria again, I would be glad to show you more of its beautiful nature!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

This all day excursion was a wonderful experience. Karin was a great guide and host. The hike through the Grand Canyon of Austria had the clearest water I have ever seen in a river. Karin took the small group up to a look out point, showing us a mountain near by, while also allowing for observation of the canyon below. I cannot say enough good things about Karin, she is an excellent guide. This is definitely worth the trip and I would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2019
daslebenspueren, Owner at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for your great feedback! I am very happy that you had a good time and enjoyed the hike and the stunning scenery of the canyon. If you ever consider to visit the country again I'd be more than happy to show you more of Austria's beautiful nature!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Highly recommended! Saturday’s Hobbit Hike through the hills, woods and pasturelands surrounding the village of Michelbach, 45 minutes NW of Vienna, was as lovely as Karin’s website suggested. With Karin as our host and guide, our group of 5 (from Austria (2), Brazil, (2) and the US (1)) really clicked. And we alternated between enjoying fresh air, lovely farmland, woods and fun conversations. These trail chats formed and reformed — in the easy way that only hiking permits. Karin was a warm, well-organized, and easy-going host. I look forward to more trips with her, as a great way to explore the Austrian countryside and to make new friends.

Date of experience: April 2019
daslebenspueren, Inhaber at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear TwoPaths, thank you very much for the great feedback and taking the time to write this review! I am very happy that you had a good time and enjoyed the tour as well as the company of the international fellow hikers. What an amazing day we had! I would be happy to welcome you on one of the future hikes.