Ways to Experience Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life
from $188.80
from $169.43
from $235.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

This all day excursion was a wonderful experience. Karin was a great guide and host. The hike through the Grand Canyon of Austria had the clearest water I have ever seen in a river. Karin took the small group up to a look out point, showing us a mountain near by, while also allowing for observation of the canyon below. I cannot say enough good things about Karin, she is an excellent guide. This is definitely worth the trip and I would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2019
daslebenspueren, Owner at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for your great feedback! I am very happy that you had a good time and enjoyed the hike and the stunning scenery of the canyon. If you ever consider to visit the country again I'd be more than happy to show you more of Austria's beautiful nature!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Highly recommended! Saturday’s Hobbit Hike through the hills, woods and pasturelands surrounding the village of Michelbach, 45 minutes NW of Vienna, was as lovely as Karin’s website suggested. With Karin as our host and guide, our group of 5 (from Austria (2), Brazil, (2) and the US (1)) really clicked. And we alternated between enjoying fresh air, lovely farmland, woods and fun conversations. These trail chats formed and reformed — in the easy way that only hiking permits. Karin was a warm, well-organized, and easy-going host. I look forward to more trips with her, as a great way to explore the Austrian countryside and to make new friends.

Date of experience: April 2019
daslebenspueren, Inhaber at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear TwoPaths, thank you very much for the great feedback and taking the time to write this review! I am very happy that you had a good time and enjoyed the tour as well as the company of the international fellow hikers. What an amazing day we had! I would be happy to welcome you on one of the future hikes.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Karin was a great hiking guide. She was very personable and friendly. She was very accommodating to our needs of time.
We did 2 tours with her, the Myrafalle Falls and the Wachau vineyard tour.
Both were great and we had a lot of fun :)
At the end of both tours we found very cute and local restaurants to have a late lunch.
Would definitely recommend these tours to anyone who wants to see the countryside of Austria ;)

Date of experience: September 2018
KarinK2719, Inhaber at Das Leben Spueren - Embrace Life, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Ilona & Stanley, thank you for the awesome review :)) I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed the tours as well as the local food! It was a pleasure meeting you and I and hope to see you again another time!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This was the first guided hike I have done and I loved it! Seeing this part of Austria with an experienced guide like Karin was very special. I recommend 'Embrace Life' to any tourist who does not want to explore these beautiful hiking areas alone.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Many thanks, Sabine!!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

This was a truly wonderful hike punctuated by new paths, stops for photos, and at the end of the hike, a swim in the natural water formations and a beautiful lunch serving delicious, authentic cuisine. And cold beer! We are a family of six (parents with four kids in university) and after arranging a meeting spot and transportation to the hike Karin led us on a spectacular adventure through this valley. She gave us lots of options along the way. It was a highlight of our time in Austria and Karin is highly recommended as a fun, friendly and knowledgeable guide!

Date of experience: August 2018