“terrific vegetarian place”

Ranked #353 of 4,678 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This is a lovely little restaurant.. 5-7 minute walk from the palace.

Food was great, service was great and the setting is really nice
It has an outside patio/terrace that had some shade from grape vines forming a bit of a canopy. We had the vegetarian burgers and soup which were delicious. I am not a vegetarian but this was one of the nicest burgers I had eaten.

I definitely will go back there again to this place. It was quiet when we were there.. but my friend said it can get busy.

at least in the tourist areas of Vienna the food tends to be over-priced and pretty samey.... This was both different and pretty mid-price.. so it was a win all round

1  Thank Shaun B

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended to visit and they weren’t wrong. We sat in the garden under the shade of trees and spent 3 hours eating and chatting about their delicious food. The staff were amazing and I can’t recommend Hollerie enough.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Starter was ok,but lasagne was relishes, pipping hot, full of flavour. Waiter was friendly too! Easy to find, nice outdoor area.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

only a couple minutes walk from the underground station - well worth the short trip from the city centre. friendly and helpful waiter. lovely calm atmosphere. good food, served piping hot. good service and good wine. local clientele.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Visited Vienna recently for my birthday weekend, and went to this great restaurant. Service with a smile from the excellent waiter. I had the Red Thai Curry and my partner had the Lentils with Goats Cheese. Both delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone in Vienna.

I would also note: don't be put off by this restaurant being in a slightly rougher area further out from the centre of town. The area isn't as glamorous as, e.g. the palatial glory of Michaelerplatz, but few places are.

S Kerrigan and J Doherty, Glasgow, Scotland.