“Asparagus menu”

Neighborhood: Leopoldstadt
Belgium
“Asparagus menu”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I watched forward to the asparagus menu I saw on their internet site. And boy, it was worthed.
Excellent combinations with green and white asparagus from the starter to the desert. An extra from the kitchen with the appetizer and a brownie to take home were real nice surprises.
The size of the dishes are Vienna size, so watch out not to spoil your appetite with a desert in the afternoon if you want to enjoy the whole menu.
The plates come a late to quick to my liking, but I had that experience in all Vienna restaurants, so I suspect that is normal,
So overall experience: great food & wine, nice multi-lingual service,
As another extra, I got the WLAN password, so I stayed connected during dinner (which was important to me because of a family emergency).
The moment I go back to Vienna, I would visit this restaurant again.

• Visited May 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“rip off”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

l was looking forward to a Wiener Schnitzel in Vienna we were Staying at the Novotel and got in late so decided to eat at the Five Senses because it has a good rate on trip adviser big mistake .
The food arrived only to find that the Schitzel was deep fried and the hot potatoes served with it where warm on the out side and cold inside.
after starting my meal only to realize the veal was old and tasted bad .
so only ate a little of the food.
l asked why to the waiter he said sorry and that was that he for got about it we were not happy told him it was bad and l could not eat it nothing was done but when we asked for the bill .
we had to pay full price and GET THIS they charge you a extra 5.80 Euro for the table setting and cover charge per person .
so be very careful you will get ripped off so i bad start to a good holiday

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank M3031
“10 out of 10!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was by far the best restaurant we dined at in Vienna and our expectations surpassed!!

The waiters were all excellent, very friendly, helpful, attentive and all spoke great english - they served truffle butter along with the complimentary bread, and also gave us a sample of something chef whipped up (an eggplant puree with pepper foam) to try while waiting for our main.

Food was also very tasty, cooked and presented well and came quite quickly. My wife found the schnitzel the best she's ever eaten!

Please check this place out if you're walking or cycling between Praterstern and the city!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank N and K
Linz, Austria
“lunch was fine there”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

do not know the prices, but I had lunch there twice and it was nice. service was friendly and attentive, food was good.

Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Very Delicious”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The servers were very attentive and helpful with recommendations. They also brought water for free without me asking for anything, which has been a rarity in Europe. The soup, potato ravioli and Italian dessert was all excellent. I also really liked the decor. Most of all, it was pretty reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2013