“Public transport was much easier than battling all the other travellers for limited seats on the buses”
Review of Vienna Sightseeing

Vienna Sightseeing
Ranked #53 of 156 Tours in Vienna
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been organising city tours and trips in & around Vienna since 1972. Our aim is to show tourists the beauty of Vienna and its surrounding areas. As market leader we stand for excellent organisation, personal service and a vast variety of interesting tours. Our programme includes numerous TOURS in & around Vienna, as well as to Salzburg, Hallstatt, Semmering, Budapest, Prague and Bratislava. The majority of tours are offered in German, English and Spanish. Some tours can also be booked in French and Japanese. Apart from the huge number of TOURS, we offer a HOP ON HOP OFF service with up to 50 stops throughout Vienna. Moreover, we offer an all-inclusive city card - the Flexi PASS. Discover Vienna at your leisure: choose from 30 sights and attractions to plan your own itinerary of 3, 4 or 5 visits.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I bought the 24 hour ticket, but it was a extremely busy day and it took me three goes to even get onto the bus. I did a few trips on the bus before switching to Vienna's amazing public transport system. The price for a multi-day ticket on their metro system is cheaper and you can use it for more places.
The summer palace is reasonable close to the metro station and they come a lot more regularly than the these guys' buses. Which is what I did, so I cannot tell you about that bus route.
It was good to have the english audio. I imagine it would have been a better if it wasn't so busy, just for the loop on the city centre. All in all, I regretted the money and time wasted on this. The staff was nice and professional enough, but just wasn't worth the effort in a city like Vienna.

1  Thank wug01
Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
"melk abbey"
in 22 reviews
"different routes"
in 14 reviews
"hop on hop off bus tour"
in 12 reviews
in 8 reviews
"kahlenberg"
"introduction"

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We took the Hop On Hop Off Tour. It was an excellent tour offering three distinct Vienna routes with narrative in your language. I would recommend you take all three routes as you get to see areas outside the city center including magnificent parks as well as Hofburg and Belvedere. Hopped off 2 times, once to explore Belvedere, as Hofburg looked really crowded. It was just yet another spectacularly beautiful palace! We timely hopped backed on the next bus without any problem. Unfortunately, we were burnt out and tired when we got to the giant ferris wheel, and wished we had the energy to experience it, but alas, had to pass - maybe next time.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We bought the full 24 hour ticket for all three tours and started with the red tour. Immediately there were problems in that the earphones I was given only worked in one ear. However, I did get to hear the first tour. We then got off to wander around. Got onto the next tour, the yellow one, only to find my earphones were now a complete dud, it appears that due to this distraction I left the tickets on the bus and when we then went to regain entry onto the next bus they were very unkind, unsympathetic, dismissive, and pretty much cheeky and quite obviously didn't care. They had our money and now it was tough!!! Fair enough I left the tickets but we were hardly trying to lie our way on when I had their map and their stupid bright yellow headphones for both of us!!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

In one word if I have to describe this company then it would be “they are very professional “and I was impressed by the staff as well their service.
During my 5 Days trip to Vienna I booked Hop On Hop off service with this tour company as well group tour to Salzburg, Brastislava, Budapest .

Hop on Hop off : -

Vienna is an expensive city in Europe and Vienna Sightseeing offers a complete package of city sightseeing operates 3 Lines ( Red Line , Blue Line , Yellow Line ) All the Line bus starts from Opera House (again a famous landmark in the city and very well connected by Metro ) .The staff is very good and professional; Explaining the routes and buses times and any other information which you might need at the new place. I did cover all the 3 routes, and enjoyed the beautiful city of Vienna.

Day trip :- I booked total 3 Trips on 3 different days with this company Salzburg, Brastislava & Budapest . Salzburg was one of the best trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Booked a day trip with vienna sightseeing tour to Budapest. They picked up from the hotel right on time. The trip itself took about 2.5 hours or so non stop. We visited the Hero's Square, then went to the part that has the fishermans bastion, church and historical sights. We were taken to lunch at a restaurant which had very decent food for abt. 15 euros. After visiting the bastion and getting a great vista of the Parliament and surrounding area we were taken to the main shopping, pedestrian only area near the Danube river. Overall a very well spent day trip for a taste of Budapest!