“Korean week”

Akakiko
Ranked #2,307 of 4,106 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Hietzing
Moscow, Russia
“Korean week”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The menu is realtively generous, the staff are pretty friendly. I only went in because they had a Korean week. I ordered Bibimbap and it was as authentic as I can judge. Price was suitable for the food. Rather plastic interior, Asian fast food. Would go there again only if I needed a quick snack.

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Veggies in Vienna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

There are so few fresh veggies in restaurants in the center part of Vienna. Akakkiko has lots of vegetables. The food I had was good. The prices are very inexpensive. I ordered the cashew chicken, which was a large plate or rice, chicken, and lots of vegetables. The next day I ordered the same thing and it was missing the broccoli. This seems to be just about the only place in the historic center of Vienna where you can eat actually healthy food. I was delighted to find it.

• Visited November 2012
“Go there, excellent food. Very tasty.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Had 3 dishes. Small sushi plate, top notch. Mixed seafood plate and very spicy salmon. All excellent taste and more then we could eat. If you have a chance defenitely go there. Close to Schöbrunn park it is a perfect dinner place.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Choose sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

We have been eating here for couple of years (every time we go to Vienna), so I remember the time when tom yum soup was excellent. The good news is that the standard is the same in all of the restaurants of this chain, and the bad news is that the other part of the menu (not sushi) lost the quality it once had. I decided to try something new so I ordered pad thai. It was eatable, but it lacked that specific taste. Seafood udon was nothing to write home about... But, if you order sushi, you will not be disappointed. So, my advice is to stick to sushi rolls and sashimi. Their bento lunch-boxes are good as well. Good sushi, good price and good location.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Mala-od-palube
“Consistently good..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

Sometimes after taking the kids to the zoo, we have lunch here.. The Service is polite and efficient, the Restuarant is clean and the food is always good.. I must highlight that they make the best avocado maki I have eaten... The avocado is always perfectly ripe...Mmm...good value for money.