“Good food inside, different story for take out”
Review of Seoul

Seoul
Ranked #1,308 of 4,234 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Leopoldstadt
Wroclaw, Poland
“Good food inside, different story for take out”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoyed the food in this place, prices were ok, it was prepared quick and tasty. The other story was when I ordered my food for to go..It felt like it was waiting longer time under the counter for someone to buy it so I really had this feeling that it wasn't prepared while I was waiting (I was waiting just a short period). Comparing eating inside and outside I would recommend inside for sure.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank sendmeasmile

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bangkok
“The Best Korean BBQ in Town”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The first sight we stepped into this small family run restaurant was Korean customers packed in this place. We knew we came to the right place. We were very lucky to get a table of four for our family even though we did not make a reservation. There were many more customers coming in after us and had no other table available.

We had a set of BBQ for four people. Amazingly tender and tasty sliced beef with vegetables, rice and Kimchi. The food was well worth the price. Friendly service.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Emmi35
“Decent Korean food”
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Korean food was good enough! The place is small but nice, the price was okay.

Olney, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Find in Vienna”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This restaurant was a welcome change and delivered authentic Korean BBQ in Vienna. Although they did not serve the side dishes that normally accompany a Korean meal (Kimchee and Bap (rice) was extra), the place was packed with Koreans and had the feel of a real family owned restaurant. There was a big party going on in the private room which added to the festive atmosphere. The Bulgogi and Galbi were seasoned just right. What a find on our Central European trip, and I got to practice my Korean!

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Small place but not bad...”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

Small place but not bad for a lunch break.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook