I went there with two friends. The bar looks nice, nice choice of drinks and cocktails BUT:
- we had to wait more than 30min until we were able to catch the attention of the waiter, get the table cleaned and order something
- at 22:40 of a Saturday evening was not possible to order a Mojito anymore (they might have had no mint anymore?!?!) so other 15min to wait for a new order, although we had a second choice ready in mind
- they waiter brought us the wrong cocktails
- waited again too long for a second order with empty glasses...
- we wanted to pay, again raising hands to catch some attention, the waiter told he was coming but he magically forgot our table again
Well...the bar might have nice cocktails (not cheap though) and music, but how can I enjoy it if I have to spend all the evening with hands raised to get some service?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.