“Good place”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Neighborhood: Inner City
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Club sandwich was excellent. Also capuccino was delicious.I was there with my friends on both days while staying in Vienna. Warm blankets are available if the weather is cool oike yesterday. Next time when I travel to Vienna I will visit Tri Caffe for sure.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great location, nice décor, food yummy. My husband and I both enjoyed a few meals at the Tricaffe/Tripizza. We would both recommend this as a good place to each.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

It was our last day in Vienna and we were tired of walking so we decided to stop here for an early dinner. It's an Italian restaurant but when we saw that they also have typical Austrian fare on the menu, we decided to choose them for our last meal. The veal schnitzel was freshly made as we heard them pounding the veal in the kitchen. It was very flavorful and accompanied by a generous half lemon. For dessert we both got strudel. It was served cold, not warm, but was tasty nonetheless.

Service was good and being able to smoke at the table was a throwback to a nostalgic past.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food is not the best in Vienna, but didn't mind the food we ordered (7 out of 10), and enjoyed our coffee and breakfast in the morning.

They did have a non-smoking area inside which did help when it came to us enjoying the restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Its one minute away from the hotel with smoking area. It's open until 23:00. The stuff is ok. Try cafe melange.