“Lovely Café with delicious pastry”
Review of Cafe Am Hof

Cafe Am Hof
Ranked #36 of 134 Dessert in Vienna
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: From a Wiener Melange to home-made cakes to a small breakfast or a quick snack - the choice is infinite. Inspired by charming Viennese coffee houses of the 19th century, the Boutique café provides the perfect meeting point at all times of the day.
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Recently went to Vienna and walked by the Cafe Am Hof. We popped in for a quick coffee and some pastries late afternoon. The staff were lovely and very attentive and the pastries were delicious. Would def. go there again and can highly recommend it. Also, the location is fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2018
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Cafe Am Hof, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Mariella T,

Warmest greetings from Café Am Hof!

Thank you so much for choosing our establishment as well as for taking the time to
sharing this amazing feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed the coffee and also the homemade delicacies
from our pastry team.

Many thanks also for your kind words about the team - much appreciated.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were tired and hot and looking for a refreshing Cesar salad. We came upon the lovely terraced cafe am Hof. We had a wonderful Austrian Rose’ with our scrumptious chicken Cesar salad! Margarita our server provided impeccable attentive and friendly service! Do not miss out on this special place!

Date of visit: April 2018
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Cafe Am Hof, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear ekbaumgart,

Thank you so much for your recent visit at Café Am Hof as well as for taking the
time to sharing this amazing feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so much the ordered food and the offered
wine - much appreciated.

Many thanks also for your kind comment about our team member Margarita - please
be assured that she will be honored accordingly.

I really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I visited Vienna at 11 if April. I just wanted to relax, to drink Vienna-style coffee. The atmosphere in cafe was so exciting! It's remember me jewelry store. When I was waiting my coffee, I had a chance to communicate with a waitee. He was so affable and I asked to take I photo with him) However, I forgot to asked his name So, if you ever seen this respond, find me, pls
Bohdan Malii from Ukraine

Date of visit: April 2018
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Cafe Am Hof, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Bogdan M,

Warm greetings from Café Am Hof!

Thank you so much for your recent visit as well as for the nice feedback you shared
with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the atmosphere and that you felt
comfortable having a chat with Thomas Peter, our Café Am Hof Manager, whilst waiting
for your coffee - please be assured that your kind review will be shared with him.

I really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Good food good service, lacking in vegetarian options. I only had breakfast. Located in the Park Hyatt Vienna hotel

Date of visit: February 2018
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Cafe Am Hof, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear P A,

Thank you so much for choosing Café Am Hof as well as for taking the time to sharing
this great feedback on TripAdvisor.com.

I am pleased to read that generally you felt very comfortable with the food and service
- many thanks also for the comment regarding the vegetarian options.

I really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again - hopefully in
the not too distant future!

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The Cafe am Hof is well located in the Golden Quartier in the first district.
I was really surprised about the great quality of products, the macaroons are the best in Vienna! The Service staff is very attentive and nice, I will definitely come back soon!

Date of visit: March 2018

Dear Marie Ellison P,

Warm greetings from Café Am Hof!

Thank you so much for your recent visit as well as for taking the time to sharing this
wonderful feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to read that we could live up to your expectations with the quality of our
products and the service received from the team. Many thanks also for your nice comment regarding the macarons - it goes without saying that I will share your feedback with the pastry team.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

With my best personal regards,