All reviews cable car one night few minutes lake constance breakfast buffet free parking clean hotel family run hotel minute walk lovely hotel bars and restaurants small hotel opera festival other hotels very friendly and helpful staff quiet location walking distance
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The girl at the front desk was very helpful. We arrived late in the evening and some of the other guests had parked using 2 spaces and left us without a space to park. She helped my husband and son to park in a spot usually for bikes. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The rooms were spotless.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Walking distance from the harbor and old town, this hotel is a welcoming spot where the staff speak perfect English, there's a garage for bicycles, good wifi and excellent restaurant. I'd have the fish (char, trout) here even if I was staying elsewhere. Just a nice place, despite about a dozen too many artworks by the same artist throughout the common areas (cartoonish bare-breasted figures predominate). Oh, and there's a sauna, too although I didn't try it.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Stayed one night at Hotel Germania during my cycling trip around Lake Constance. In walking distance from the center en lake Constance. Excellent parking facilities, bikes can be stored in the garage as well. I very much enjoyed my stay at Germania, my room #108 was great, apart from lacking a view. Had dinner in their restaurant which was very good and their breakfast is great as well. Hotel is well maintained and spotless. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2016

This hotel is modern, and located very nicely - neither far away from the centre of Bregenz, nor far away from the Lake Constance. This makes it a terrific destination during summer, as you can easily go and have a swim.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Breakfast was very good. Large rooms with floorboards. Plenty of area to leave suitcases and lounge to sit on, no view but we could leave windows open so it wasn't too hot. I find most European hotels have the heating too high. Wifi worked well. Only thing we didn't like was the bathroom had glass doors. No tea or coffee in rooms but that is usual for European hotels. Close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple