“Average ”

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I was seated quickly, the restaurant is modern but a little soulless. The staff seemed uninterested and food was average, the menu is a mix of Thai and sushi and offers a good range but I personally thought it was expensive and didn't deliver a fresh and vibrant punch that you would expect from this style of food. Maybe I picked an off night, but could be really good.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

if you like asian Food chens is your choice in Bregenz -excellent Service at a prime Location . You will have a splendid evening

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Nice restaurant on the first floor of the building, closed to the harbor of Bregenz, The quality of the meal is really good what you can enjoy the Asiatic meal as a good alternative to the traditional Austrian food. The cost/performance ratio of the restaurant is ok and you can be pleased having a dinner there.

1  Thank Gerhard M
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I have been to Chen's 4 times over the past 3 years and I love this place. First of all, it has a great ambience, romantic but also casual. And I have always ordered the "die Fantasie-Schiff" which never disappoints. The mix has a bit of everything with sushi rolls and sashimi; the food always tasting fresh and delicious. I never had a long wait, or bad service, or any complaints. I live in Switzerland go out of my way just to enjoy a good meal at this place.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had dinner in a group of four - two of us tried the vegetarian dishes, all that were offered, namely three - vegetarian mini-eggrolls, avocado maki, and freshly wokked vegetables. Everything was perfect, very tasty, very fresh. The meat and fish eaters had copious choices and were also very happy with their meals. We didn't notice any of the negative things other reviewers mention (unfriendly, arrogant staff, long waiting times).