This was our first visit to Kitzbuhel and this hotel, we travelled by car. On reaching reception everything went OK and they spoke english but I was not asked if I wanted help with my suitcases or if I needed help finding the underground garage,this was a poor start on what turned out to be a fantastic stay.
The breakfast is fantastic and I like the idea of a chef cooking your egg as you like it and chatting with him/her.
Dinner is as good as breakfast and superbly presented. All the staff seem to speak english and are enjoyable to talk to and very helpful. its just a short walk into the centre of Kitzbuhel.
We liked this hotel and hope to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kitzbuehel stands for Holiday – all year round!Welcome to the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel****s – perfectly situated in the romantic alpine city between ski slopes and golf greens.The quiet but also central location of our hotel at the edge of Kitzbuehel is a perfect place and the center of the historic old town can be reached in less than 5 minutes walk, The world famous Hahnenkamm cable car station and the end of the ski slopes “Asten” and the legendary “Streif” are located directly at the hotel. Due to the fact that the Hahnenkamm cable car is operating during the summer we offer the ideal starting point for excursions into the beautiful Tyrolean Mountains - all year round. Therefore you can leave your car well protected in our underground garage. No matter whether you want to spent a romantic getaway, a spa weekend, a golf holiday, a hiking or skiing holiday, a short trip to one of the famous events in the region or a business trip in combination with a conference or seminar - we at the Kaiserhof have for more than three generations been looking after the wellbeing of our guests and offer you the perfect symbiosis of tradition and modern lifestyle for your holiday. Comfort, high class furniture and facilities, spa and fine dining are the main parts for all expansions of the hotel as well as for the constant improvement of the offer. The Spa & Wellness area with cozy chill out areas serves as a retreat for relaxing. The sauna and the swimming pool help the muscles to regenerate after exercise, the first-class equipment of the gym support the activation of new power and a large selection of beauty & massage treatments are available for those who want to spoil themselves. The awarded cuisine will spoil you with local specialties and international delicacies. Wine lovers will find not only the famous names but also exciting discoveries in the wine cellar. A look at the fine selection is recommended. The rooms & suites are equipped with high-quality Swiss stone pine furniture in Tyrolean country house style. Minibars, the non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price, and a modern infotainment system on the flat screen TVs (international TV channels, Internet on TV) are the last improvements. Wireless LAN in all areas of the hotel as well as broadband internet access for your personal laptop in your room are available and free of charge. Are you curious now? Send us your no-obligation inquiry - we will immediately reply with your particular offer for your personal holiday. We are looking forward seeing you soon at the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel! Your Kaiserhof Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Kaiserhof Kitzbuhel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Kitzbuhel Hotel
- Best Western Kitzbühel
- Best Western Kitzbuhel
- Best Western Hotel Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Best Western