My room was large for a single, quiet, on the back side of the building, bathroom separate from the toilet, which I like. The mattress was too hard, though. Staff was very friendly and always helpful. Breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sporthotel Reisch is a traditional family run hotel in the heart of Kitzbuhel and is managed now in the 4th generation. The newly renovated "Legend" rooms and "Nostalgy rooms" (standard) offer every comfort you need for a perfect holiday. The Restaurant "Kaiserstuben" (non smoking) with its traditional "Stuben" (little rooms) offer a very cosy atmosphere. Enjoy national and international meals and be sure of regional and fresh products. The F. Reisch Bar is a meeting point for old and young guests. During the day it is a cafe at night it turns into a lively bar with many different events and good atmosphere. If you need relaxation our cosy wellness area is the perfect spot. Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and an assortment of massages and cosmetic treatments will help you to relax and enjoy your holiday even more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Sporthotel Reisch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Reisch Kitzbühel
- Sporthotel Reisch Hotel Kitzbühel