This place is very good and extremely reasonable.
I spent a week here with my girlfriend with her family/friends. All in all a very fun week, the hotel is centrally located a stones throw form the Londoner, a super fun apres pub open til the early hours (this can be noisy though). There is a 5 minutes walk up to the main lift so be warned but I recommend renting a locker at the lift station for €8 per day so save your energy. All th restaurants, bars, casino are within 2 mins.
The rooms are pretty basic but have everything you need including, gowns, slippers, bathroom amenities etc etc... and they were cleaned up very well everyday. The biggest annoyance whilst here is the fact that people can smoke in the hotel bar, and the cleaners always left he stair well doors open which subsequently meant the place did smell of smoke pretty badly until I opened all the stairwell windows daily and shut the doors.
We went half board - breakfast is as expected with all the trimmings including a whole hive of honey which was pretty nice. Dinners were a set menu with a few choices and huge amounts of salad to begin with - all in all very good value for money but not exemplary, but your not paying for that.
Otherwise we only really used the spa, which is pretty good, you get use of the sauna, steam room, showers and sleeping area which was great after a long day skiing.
I think the hotel might be a little old fashioned for some but if you want great value for money come here its well worth it and the skiing is fairly extensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sporthotel Reisch is a traditional family run hotel in the heart of Kitzbuhel and is managed now in the 4th generation. The newly renovated "Legend" rooms and "Nostalgy rooms" (standard) offer every comfort you need for a perfect holiday. The Restaurant "Kaiserstuben" (non smoking) with its traditional "Stuben" (little rooms) offer a very cosy atmosphere. Enjoy national and international meals and be sure of regional and fresh products. The F. Reisch Bar is a meeting point for old and young guests. During the day it is a cafe at night it turns into a lively bar with many different events and good atmosphere. If you need relaxation our cosy wellness area is the perfect spot. Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and an assortment of massages and cosmetic treatments will help you to relax and enjoy your holiday even more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sporthotel Reisch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Reisch Kitzbühel
- Sporthotel Reisch Hotel Kitzbühel