I was greeted with a very warm welcome to this family run hotel. The breakfast buffet was excellent with quite a variety of good food. I had one dinner at the hotel as well, and it was very good. The staff went out of their way to help me make dinner reservations for the rest of my evenings in Kitzbühel. The storage area for ski gear was very handy. The room was comfortable, although it was a bit plain. I had requested a room at the back of the hotel in order to avoid the noise issues that I had read about and paid extra for it. However, I was right above the kitchen and there was a lot of noise coming from it. The noise lasted until around 11pm and started early in the morning. I couldn't figure out where the banging, clashing, etc. was coming from at first, but I asked the staff if my room was above the kitchen and they confirmed that it was so. So, while I didn't have to suffer from the pub noise in front of the hotel, I had to endure the kitchen noise below room 111! It didn't interfere a lot with my sleep, but it was disturbing nonetheless because of the racket that was made while I was trying to read before going to bed or just trying to relax in the room. Other than that, it really was a very nice place to stay, although I'm not so sure that I should have paid extra to have a "quiet room" at the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 star hotel offers you a premium and legendary holiday experience in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in the alps. New stylish rooms who tell their own stories, fantastic food in the Kaiserstuben Restaurant, lively evenings in the F. Reisch Bar and time to relax in the luxurious spa area. Whether it's summer and you are playing golf or going for a hike in the mountains or enjoying a skiing holiday in the winter - the Sporthotel Reisch is the perfect location right in the town center of Kitzbühel. After spending a legendary day on the slopes, on the golf course or during shopping there is nothing like a good night's sleep at the sports town of Kitzbühel! We have designed comfortable and stylish rooms for you so that you can enjoy your stay with us to the full! Generosity meets Tyrolean style at the Sporthotel Reisch! Choose from our single rooms, our newly designed "Legend rooms" or our family suites. Have a comfortable stay and a good night's sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Sporthotel Reisch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Reisch Kitzbühel
- Sporthotel Reisch Hotel Kitzbühel