“Terrible service but food is quite good”

Lanna Thai Imbiss & Shop
Ranked #81 of 94 Restaurants in Kitzbuhel
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Germany
“Terrible service but food is quite good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Not very authentic but I still like the food very much. Too bad the service is just like the food (not authentic Thai). The service has to be improved. I have eaten there three times this year and the service has been consistently terrible. Oh well, it is an Imbiss, so I should eat fast and leave anyway.

Visited December 2013

Kirchberg, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Inconsistent Food and Basic Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been to Lanna Thai twice during the last 2 weeks and both times I have found the owner to be indifferent. The service is not brilliant, I would say civil at best. Once I ordered take away and the Phad Thai Noodles were far too oily for my taste and the second time I ate in and ordered a curry and a stirfry crispy chicken dish and both were great. I found the service to be inattentive, I had to ask if the table could be wiped because it was dirty, I had to ask for cuttlery - they just didn't seem to care. This restaurant could be so much better if they just pulled made a bit more effort to be friendly, to make the environment cleaner and to stop yelling at each other across the room. The prices are good and they could even charge a bit more and reward their guests with a garnish on the plate.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank marce03_12
Highland, New York
“It's small with good food at good prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our family has been taking ski vacations in Kitzbühel every winter for the past 10 years. Since discovering this tiny, nondescript eatery several years ago, it has become one of our favorite places to eat. They have only a few eat-in tables, but they also have "take-out" service. Their Thai food is hot, delicious and well-priced. The owner-cook is a vivacious and friendly Thai woman who gives excellent service to her customers.
(email is lanna@inode.at)