We stayed in this hotel from the 8th feb for a week. we went with crystal ski and was expecting a very standard room. We were wrong, room was called a Walde room, had been refurbished with a balcony and wet room, room was 32 square metres with a sitting area, very like a junior suite. Breakfast was lovely, with a vast choice of food, and the option of freshly made omelettes, eggs to your liking and cooked breakfasts, fresh fruits and homemade breads, we didn't want to leave. The rooftop pool was amazing although too cool for me to go in!, The spa area and indoor pool was beautiful, clean and well done. We both had massages and the service was excellent. we will be going again. only negative was no WIFI in the rooms, but a cable was provided for my laptop. otherwise faultless stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a modest country inn to an award-winning boutique hotel: guests are drawn to Kitzbühel’s Schwarzer Adler for its traditional hospitality, modern architecture, and stupendous views across the entire city from the longest rooftop pool in the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Schwarzer Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Kitzbühel
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Hotel Kitzbühel