I'm a bit late writing this review, as we stayed there in September 2012. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the pedestrianised centre of Kitzbuhel with all its shops and bars. Where we perhaps had quieter evenings/nights compared to the hotels nearer the centre, there was a lot of street noise first thing in the morning....(deliveries/waste collection etc) but it was worth it for the views from the balcony, and didn't bother us too much as we get up early. We booked a package and then paid the hotel directly to upgrade the room, it was very comfortable with its own sauna. The receptionist was very kind and showed us all of the room types when we arrived (it was quiet then!) before we chose the one we liked, but they all looked great! Good food and excellent service in the dining room. We had great weather the whole trip and were out walking every day, and using the wellness area was a lovely way to relax after a day out. Just a shame one of the steam rooms was out of order the whole week. Nice indoor swimming pool and one on the roof too, which we didn't try. Would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a modest country inn to an award-winning boutique hotel: guests are drawn to Kitzbühel’s Schwarzer Adler for its traditional hospitality, modern architecture, and stupendous views across the entire city from the longest rooftop pool in the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Schwarzer Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Kitzbühel
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Hotel Kitzbühel