Couldn't fault the hotel one bit, was made to feel welcome from beginning to end. All aspects of the hotel were better then ever expected. Only thing I will say is the naked sauna can make u blush but just go with it, your in Europe;)
Best hotel we have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel is nestled in the 18-hole Golf Course Eichenheim, one of the most beautiful Golf Courses in Europe, at the edge of Kitzbühel. Guests will immediately feel comfortable at the luxury resort, where tradition and style merge into a unique atmosphere. During winter, all ski areas in the Kitzbühel region are reachable from the resort within minutes. In summer, hiking to one of the mountain pastures can commence right in front of our doors. 81 different rooms and suites cater for all accommodation needs and after an eventful day, the Grand Alps SPA offers relaxation on 1.500 m2. 13 treatment rooms are available for individual beauty treatments and massages and offer luxury for body and soul. From a culinary viewpoint, the Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel excels on all levels – whether it be the adjoining golf restaurant which offers a variation of traditional Tyrolean delights, the hotel restaurant “Eichenheim“ or the fancy Herbarium Cocktail-Bar . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Tirolia Kitzbuhel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort