This was our second visit to this hotel and we enjoyed everything very much. It is definitely worth staying during the week if you can as the weekends can be very busy. As on our first visit we found all staff members to be friendly and efficient without being intrusive. I find the spa area to be excellent and its nice to see that used towels etc are promptly removed. The breakfast buffet caters to every possible wish and is of very high quality. We did not eat dinner in the hotel this time but will on our next visit. It is a lovely gesture to give departing guests a small gift of home made jam, we are very much looking forward to our next trip to K'bühel and would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel offers its guests 82 tasteful decorated rooms combined by tradition and modern.The Resort is located on the edge of Kitzbühel, in between an 18 - hole golf course, A Leading Golf Course and also provides their guests relaxation at the 1500 m2 Grand Alps SPA.At the three restaurants of the hotel you will get indulged by regional and fresh products.In winter time they offer a ski shuttle to the ski lifts: Hahnenkamm, Kitzbühel Horn and Jochberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Tirolia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel