This hotel was a great price for Innsbruck and was modern with generous (for Europe) room sizes. The hotel was right across the street from the Nordkettenbahn funicular station and only 10 minutes from the old town. There was also a bus line that runs past the hotel with stops nearby. The reception staff was very helpful, even calling a repair service for our car for us because we didn't speak German. It was also a nice change to have free wifi (unlike many European hotels) and the parking rate was very reasonable at about 12 Euros per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful location in the heart of Innsbruck's exclusive "Saggen" residential area, the magnificent view over the mountains, the fresh air, the exclusive design in all rooms and suites, the spacious spa area, the international flair in the restaurant and the bar and the excellent all-round service: all that and much more makes the Hotel Congress a truly special place to stay. The hotel is situated between the exhibition centre and the congress centre, directly next to the Hungerburgbahn funicular, which takes you up on 2300 metres above sea level within only a few minutes. The old town of Innsbruck is located only five minutes walking distance from the hotel as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austria Trend Hotels And Resorts
- Austria Trend Hotel Innsbruck
- Congress Hotel Innsbruck