“Interesting place !”
Review of Ottoburg

Ottoburg
Reviewed February 7, 2017

This restaurant is located in one of the oldest building in Innsbruck. Very cosy restaurant with several small rooms. Food was excellent and very traditional but the service was slow and unprofessional. We were left alone with meny´s just waiting waiter to take our oders . The same happened with the bill.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

This is in a pretty old town area of Innsbruck. Nice to browse around and enjoy the old buildings. Plenty of little shops and cafes around.

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

terrible service, rude staff, very pricey, it doesn't seem like they value their customers... thumbs down

1  Thank Dominik A
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed... not a cheap restaurant so we thought we'd spoil ourselves given we were only staying a few days. Our waitress couldn't manage a smile (until we were leaving the restaurant)? We waited ages for the meal to come (about an hour) although my husband thinks this was a bit longer. I ordered a steak which was approx €34 so it was expensive. The food was cold (probably not helped by the fact the plates were also cold) and the potato gratin was also cold and unbelievably salty... I ate a couple of mouthfuls and left the rest which my husband finished off (the steak) as he thought it tasted ok albeit cold. In hindsight we should have complained due to the expense but we were just so tired by this point we wanted to just get back to our hotel. There was also a table of Italian people looking 'bemused' at the unfriendliness of the waitresses. They also didn't come and ask how our meals were because I think they knew it was less than average! I'm pretty easy to please and to write a review like this is only when I feel so strongly about something.

1  Thank Karen K