“good steak friendly staff”

Aui's Restaurant Bar
Ranked #36 of 509 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

ive ordered prime steak with onions, potato wedges. sour cream and pepper sauce.
food had a good flavour overall taste. friendly staff :)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2018

After having reserved this restaurant for dinner, I read some reviews writing about Tex-Mex food and I got worried about it. But, arriving there, I understood the situation. As you enter the restaurant, there is a bar. The real restaurant is in the back. A tradional one, good service, wine list and menu. I got a steak with fries, gorgeous, and drank one glass of Güner Veltliner and one of Pinot Noir. I recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017

We have found this restaurant thanks to Tripadvisor. It was period of holiday so the restaurant was full at dinner but the waiter found a table for us (2 people)anyway . The service was perfect and quick. The food was very good (the beef was perfectly cooked and really tasteful) as the beer, the apfelstrudel was amazing! Prices are not economic but acceptable for food quality and service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from a local.
It seems like it would be a fancier restaurant, but everyone was dressed casually. We didn't know it was an Italian place either; when I looked it up online I only saw a very casual pub-like menu. Regardless, we decided to stay and give it a shot.
I got the salmon which (finally) came with a salad- not too many of our meals have been arriving with veggies! My boyfriend got the steak which was equally as good.
Salmon was a very healthy portion and came with garlic bread.
Our waiter was nice and knowledable as well.
It was a little on the pricier end but not horrible. There is a smoking and a non smoking section. Would be good for a nice date night dinner.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017

So, we fancied a casual dinner. The menu was varied, service was lightning and the staff were great. We started with the shrimp cocktail which was mmmm mmmmm mmmm! The food was every bit as good as the service. As Brits we found the smoking thing a bit odd, and they did attempt segregation but we did get the odd waft. But, that's being ultra picky and I guess anywhere in Austria could suffer the same. A big thumbs up!

Date of visit: July 2017