“Very special!”

Die Pizzerei
Ranked #14 of 482 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Top Pizzeria, recht neu, mit stylischer Bar und XL Holzofen.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went there several times, if there was no vacancy, we just sat at the bar and had a few drinks until the table was ready. The food is excellent and the service, too. The pizza is supreme, couldn't be better in Italy!!!

1  Thank KarinUeberbacher

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This classy and easy going restaurant offers a fun italian aperitivo, I suggest you to try out one the "Aperitivo della casa" which it seems I cant stop drinking. Pizza is great and service too if you dont mind spending few bucks more than some other place, for sure it will be worth it. Reserve a table if you want to make sure you eat there, for aperitivo there is always space.

1  Thank Camoranenzo
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went to this restaurant and our first two choices were booked up. Shown to a table in rather a dark corner and then waited and waited for someone to acknowledge we were there. Took ages for them to bring a menu. The waitress was very helpful but when our food came my son had the wrong pizza and she looked very annoyed when we told her as if it was my son's fault that the order was incorrect. The right pizza came eventually and all our pizzas were ok but nothing special for the price the restaurant for charging. Went elsewhere for a dessert. Much better meals and service to be had in Innsbruck for the same money.

3  Thank MrsDDD
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to this restaurant only once with my friends. We made a reservation (it was already almost fully booked) and we came. I ordered vegetarian calzone. The waiter brought me some Salami Pizza or so. As I've tried my friends Margarita, it tasted absolutely stunning, but when they brought me the Vegetarian Calzone, it was cold! It was just heated up a bit, didn't tase good. It tasted like some cheap don't know what. So I really recommend you, don't eat calzone in this restaurant.

Anyway, I have to say the restaurant is very beautiul and very close to the trainstation and other pizzas tasted good, so maybe it was just bad luck for once. And it was also more expensive than other restaurants.

1  Thank Baruskas
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place always gets sold out for dinner...so make sure you get a reservation... we had to wait for almost 2 days to get a table for dinner!! Centrally located and very easy to find - not sure but I guess its the only wood fire Pizzeria in Town.

1  Thank Dev_0102