“Good value for money”
Review of Pension Stoi

Pension Stoi
Ranked #3 of 28 Innsbruck B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Pension Stoi is basic, the location is great walking distance to downtown. the room was very clean. we stayed one night and it was just perfect. We were able to park the car just outside the building and the hotel also offers free wi-fi.

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Pleasant hotel, very close to the centre and old town in Innsbruck.
A very friendly welcome by the english speaking host. He gave me a free detailed map of Innsbruck and the surrounding area and offered advice on the local sights.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable.
There were no dining facilities at the hotel, but there was a vending machine there. A good cafe very close, and many good restaurants and bars nearby.
The price was great for what you got. I would definitely recommend Pension Stoi.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room on the ground floor, I was very happy with the room. The Hotel is situated a litt...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravellingDaveB
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The room, that my friends and I have booked was a 3 beds room with a private toilet. When we entered the oom it was quite a surprise for us.It had nothing to do with the pics shown on the internet site. Beds (2 small, 1 big with 2 matresses) were stuffed into the room, like you would have put them into a storage room. In addition it did have a privet toilet, but the shower cabin was INSIDE the room!!!. It gave us the impression that this was really a storage room turned into a guest room. Otherwise the room was clean and the lady at the reception quite friendly providing us with information we needed, but I am afraid these are not enough...I wouldn't recomended it not even to my enemy... I am providing some pics so you can make up your own mind

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank evangelos s
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Vikrant U
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed 2 nights in this guesthouse and enjoyed it. It's a lovely place. I had a nice room, not too big but I had my own bathroom and a balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Reception is only open from 8am until 9pm and there is no elevator. There are no breakfast facilities eighter and the price might have been a bit lower but the location is excellent. Only a few minutes from the central station and the historical center is not far eighter. I found it very pleasant

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Perfect location for walking in the aldstadt. Quiet, clean hotel, but not what you'd expect when you talk about a hotel. No lobby. Small, closet-sized office is located at the top of the flight of stairs. Cash only, paid upon arrival and check-in. We were able to sleep all 6 of us (2 adults, 4 children [2 small children were able to share a bed]) in one large upstairs 5-bed room. Not much room for anything else in the room but the beds and armoire, but it was just what we needed. We were only sleeping in the room for 1 night, not hanging out there. Beds were comfortable and clean. Bathroom (private) was clean and functional. We were able to stay right across the hall from my sister and her husband in their 2-person room with private bath.

We were able to park our 7-passenger van in the driveway, but parking is very limited.

Room Tip: Able to accomodate a large family
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Strollerblader
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Looking for an affordable place to stay in Innsbruck? Then Pension Stoi is the place for you.
It's situated close to the train station; and a leasurly walk away from the old town for sight-seeing such as the Golden Roof, St.Joseph's Dom, etc.
The pension is clean; the rooms are not big, but comfortable. And the service is friendly and helpfull. No meals available!! But still, concidering the price, not bad at all.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank EBotes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Innsbruck
Ibis Innsbruck
#1 of 1 in Zirl
Hotel Weisses Kreuz
Hotel Weisses Kreuz
#6 of 72 in Innsbruck

Been to Pension Stoi? Share your experiences!