All reviews min walk quiet hotel yogurt night stay old town mountain view recommend this hotel minibar receptionist key
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

WARNING: NOT a 4**** hotel, it is a 2** at best. Without a doubt the WORST hotel I selpt in my life. Rooms are not climatized, they give you a noisy fan. Sheets smell of fish, and I had to lay awake all night from the street noise (as I had to keep the window opened to breathe). Asked for a room change and told me that hotel was full, when I was able to see half of the key rooms hanging behind the receptionist. When kindly asking for a complaint form the owner came out screaming “YOU BETTER SHUT UP”. That should have been enough for us to take our stuff and leave immediately. But I explained that under the Consumer Protection in Austria and Europe, it is required to have a complaint protocol. Then the old lady owner demanded me and my family leave the hotel, which of course is illegal. Now I am afraid they might go through my stuff while visiting the city.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mamo E
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Horrible is the only word
They don’t even have coffee or tea maker in the room
So called pure water from tap was smelling of recycled water and the staff didn’t even offered to provide a solution. Though we were travelling on our own the hotel staff was very rude and was hell bent on including us with a Spanish group and for some time reasoned with us against having our breakfast

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Stayed here for one night. The room was tiny, with just enough room for a bed in an alcove between a shower room and the window. Breakfast was adequate, staff moderately friendly. Would stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Alpinpark is a very old looking hotel from the reception area and the halls, but it absolutely does the job for your stay. The Sauna & Jacuzzi access is really good as well. I’d recommend solely from the value perspective, but there is much more to it.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night, reception if very helpful and kind. An old hotel and bed is a little bit hard but the bathroom is very clean. Carpet needs to change. Area is perfect! Parking- need to look at the streets. No room service.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple