“Top Notch!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Dayton, Ohio
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here for two nights with family. We were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations and location! Our view from the 12th floor was amazing! The walk to Alstadt was perfect! We enjoyed breakfast every morning in the restaurant. The staff's hospitality was excellent, topped off with a birthday surprise of champagne and cupcakes. We would stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear CMC76,

Thank you for taking the time to post your excellent 5 star rating on tripadvisor.

All guest comments are extremely important to us, as it is only through first hand experiences such as yours, that we can continuously improve our service.

I was naturally pleased to see that your feedback was excellent, your scores and comments will be shared with all the relevant teams and I was delighted to read your feedback about our team.

I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Innsbruck in the near future, when I am confident you will receive the usual high level of service that we are so proud of.

Yours sincerely,

torsten.weller@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We only stayed one night at this hotel, but would have been happy to stay longer. The room was large and comfortable, with wonderful views. The staff were very friendly and helpful and extremely professional. Breakfast wasn't included in our tariff and seemed rather pricey, so we went for the cheaper option of a nearby cafe.
The only slight disappointment - free WiFi was only available in the public areas of the hotel. On this most recent trip to Europe we stayed in thirteen different places, ranging from self-catering apartments and large hotels in cities to rural guest houses. The only place that didn't have free WiFi in the guest rooms was the Hilton Hotel in Innsbruck!

1 Thank SnRAdelaide
Dear SnRAdelaide,

we are very happy that you wrote these nice comments about our staff on tripadvisor. Iam very
pleased that you comment that our staff does make the difference. For us this is very important as we know that it is the soft factors, which make a big influence on our guests.

Rest assured that I shared your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation.

Thank you very much for rating us with excellent four stars. I am hoping to welcoming you back very soon, so that our attentive staff can spoil you again.

Also I thank you for your constructive comment about free WIFI. The Hilton brand is aware of this and I will forward your comment to our brand team as well.

For now I remain with kind regards,

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 17, 2013

WOW what an amazing hotel. Clean, staff very friendly, and the rooms are very comfortable. The Steakhouse was one of the best I have ever dine inn. I would highly recommend this hotel because of the staff makes you feel like your home away from home:-) I look forward to my return in the very near future.

Room Tip: Choose the high floors because the vires are amazing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Greetings from Innsbruck, the Capital of the Alps, brian s!

Thank you very much for your wonderful 5 star rating on tripadvisor. We are very happy that you wrote these nice comments about our staff and service. I am happy to read about the cleanliness of our rooms and the fact that we delivered what we have promised and what is advertised!

I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation for each individual team member.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back very soon, so that our attentive staff can spoil you again. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Best regards from your "Home Away From Home",

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice Hotel,good view of alps,great breakfast.Staff were nice eventhough there were some Arab+Indian Groups. Bar is not at all attractve,only Display of wines,may be Arab guests.But we enjoyed a beer instead of a Cocktail.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear jeevan k.,

First of all I would take this opportunity to thank you to post your EXCELLENT 4 STAR REVIEW on tripadvisor.

We are extremely happy that you have had a great stay with us with nice views and great services that you have experienced. But not only this, please be assured that I have shared your kind words about the clean rooms and great service with our teams. This is the best motivation !

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With kind regards,
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you are planning a trip to this wonderful city this is the place to stay from the moment my wife and I arrived we were taken care of the staff at the front desk greeted us with a friendly smile and they conducted themselves very professionally. when we got up to our rooms we were quite surprised how everything was the bed was big and comfortable the room smelled fresh and were very clean we stayed three nights the housekeeping had our room looking great each day. The room was quiet at night allowing us to get a great sleep. The views out the window were breathtaking. The restraurant had a buffet that had a great selection of fruit breads eggs and juices you could also have made to order eggs and pancakes the kitchen staff were so nice they would come to your table often to offer coffee juice ect. the steaks at night are worth a try the t-bone was awsome. the hotel is within walking distance of train station and shopping and there are other restraurants and pubs as well just ask the front desk they will give you directions and helpful tips. you know its a great trip when all you have is great memories and no complaints.

Room Tip: we were on a high floor the views were great and no noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear mark s,

First of all I would like to thank you for your time to post your wonderful comments about or hotel, our staff and our services on tripadvisor. We are very glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Your excellent five star rating motivates us even more to provide the service you expect from a HIlton hotel.

Be assured that I forwarded your nice words and the great rating to our team members as it is their applause.

Please feel free to contact me or anyone of our team if we can be of any future assistance or help.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

For now I remain with kindest regards,

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Innsbruck is a beautiful city. Hilton was a short walk from the train station. Hotel desk staff was welcoming and helpful. Room was neat as a pin with a spectacular view of the alps! We had to leave the curtains open at night because it would have been a shame to miss that view!
Desk staff gave us great tips and a map to navigate the city. Hotel is centrally located and a short walk to the old part of the city and great night life.
Highly recommend taking the Funicular and Cable Tram to the top of the mountain. Views of the city and mountains are endlessly breath taking.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear STK3357,

First of all I would take this opportunity to thank you to post your EXCELLENT 5 STAR REVIEW on tripadvisor.

We are extremely happy that you have had a great stay with us with EXCELLENT VIEWS. But not only this, please be assured that I have shared your kind words about the great service of our team with them. This is the best motivation !

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With kind regards,
Liberty, Missouri
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently had an enjoyable stay with my wife at the Hilton in Innsbruck. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to assist us. Our room was clean, very comfortable bed, and had a fantastic view overlooking the downtown area, ski jump area and the mountains. The location worked very well for us, walking distance to several resturants, pubs, train station, downtown area and attractions,
The Hotel resturant had very good breakfast buffet with a large assortment, also cook to order omlets etc.
We had dinner at the hotel resturant one evening to try their "Austrian Beef" and I would highly recommend the midsize fillet & double chocalate cake for dessert, both were excellent. The service also very good.
Overall we are pleased with our stay and would recommend the hotel to our friends.

Room Tip: We were pleased with our upper floor room with view of mountain & overlooking downtown
Dear Thopmas B,

First of all I would like to thank you for your time to post your wonderful comments about or hotel and services on tripadvisor. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your excellent five star rating makes us feel very proud and extremely happy.

Great to hear that you did enjoy our culinary specialties for dinner and breakfast!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

For now I remain with kindest regards,