“Easy access to city centre.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Innsbruck
Ranked #16 of 75 Hotels in Innsbruck
GreenLeadersGold level
Zurich, Switzerland
“Easy access to city centre.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice Hotel,good view of alps,great breakfast.Staff were nice eventhough there were some Arab+Indian Groups. Bar is not at all attractve,only Display of wines,may be Arab guests.But we enjoyed a beer instead of a Cocktail.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear jeevan k.,

First of all I would take this opportunity to thank you to post your EXCELLENT 4 STAR REVIEW on tripadvisor.

We are extremely happy that you have had a great stay with us with nice views and great services that you have experienced. But not only this, please be assured that I have shared your kind words about the clean rooms and great service with our teams. This is the best motivation !

torsten.weller@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you are planning a trip to this wonderful city this is the place to stay from the moment my wife and I arrived we were taken care of the staff at the front desk greeted us with a friendly smile and they conducted themselves very professionally. when we got up to our rooms we were quite surprised how everything was the bed was big and comfortable the room smelled fresh and were very clean we stayed three nights the housekeeping had our room looking great each day. The room was quiet at night allowing us to get a great sleep. The views out the window were breathtaking. The restraurant had a buffet that had a great selection of fruit breads eggs and juices you could also have made to order eggs and pancakes the kitchen staff were so nice they would come to your table often to offer coffee juice ect. the steaks at night are worth a try the t-bone was awsome. the hotel is within walking distance of train station and shopping and there are other restraurants and pubs as well just ask the front desk they will give you directions and helpful tips. you know its a great trip when all you have is great memories and no complaints.

Room Tip: we were on a high floor the views were great and no noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear mark s,

First of all I would like to thank you for your time to post your wonderful comments about or hotel, our staff and our services on tripadvisor. We are very glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Your excellent five star rating motivates us even more to provide the service you expect from a HIlton hotel.

Be assured that I forwarded your nice words and the great rating to our team members as it is their applause.

Please feel free to contact me or anyone of our team if we can be of any future assistance or help.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

For now I remain with kindest regards,

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Innsbruck is a beautiful city. Hilton was a short walk from the train station. Hotel desk staff was welcoming and helpful. Room was neat as a pin with a spectacular view of the alps! We had to leave the curtains open at night because it would have been a shame to miss that view!
Desk staff gave us great tips and a map to navigate the city. Hotel is centrally located and a short walk to the old part of the city and great night life.
Highly recommend taking the Funicular and Cable Tram to the top of the mountain. Views of the city and mountains are endlessly breath taking.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear STK3357,

First of all I would take this opportunity to thank you to post your EXCELLENT 5 STAR REVIEW on tripadvisor.

We are extremely happy that you have had a great stay with us with EXCELLENT VIEWS. But not only this, please be assured that I have shared your kind words about the great service of our team with them. This is the best motivation !

Liberty, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently had an enjoyable stay with my wife at the Hilton in Innsbruck. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to assist us. Our room was clean, very comfortable bed, and had a fantastic view overlooking the downtown area, ski jump area and the mountains. The location worked very well for us, walking distance to several resturants, pubs, train station, downtown area and attractions,
The Hotel resturant had very good breakfast buffet with a large assortment, also cook to order omlets etc.
We had dinner at the hotel resturant one evening to try their "Austrian Beef" and I would highly recommend the midsize fillet & double chocalate cake for dessert, both were excellent. The service also very good.
Overall we are pleased with our stay and would recommend the hotel to our friends.

Room Tip: We were pleased with our upper floor room with view of mountain & overlooking downtown
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Thopmas B,

First of all I would like to thank you for your time to post your wonderful comments about or hotel and services on tripadvisor. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your excellent five star rating makes us feel very proud and extremely happy.

Great to hear that you did enjoy our culinary specialties for dinner and breakfast!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

For now I remain with kindest regards,

Brisbane
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had booked a king deluxe room 4 months prior to our arrival. We had provided our credit card details & also provided them again following a request from Hilton 2 days prior to our arrival. We also confirmed our booking. Upon arrival we were advised that there were no rooms available. We were relocated to a so called comparable hotel, which was much older, had smaller rooms, no view and a far inferior breakfast. Hilton still charged our credit card for their higher room rate. We have rung Hilton Reservations & sent 2 emails to which we have received no response.

Stayed September 2013
4 Thank TARAGO
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear TARAGO,

first of all I would like to express my sincerest apologies to you that we relocated you to another hotel.

As I have no special date I assume that this was during that time where a group, which was already inhouse, asked for an extension for another night due to force majeure. As we select hotels at the same quality level or higher I am sure that you were relocated to another 4 or even the only 5 star hotel in town (Grand Hotel Europa).

Please be assured that we do not double book on purpose or calculation as we do not want to put any stress on our valued guests.

Again I want to express my sincere apologies and in order to find a suitable compensation for you I kindly ask you to contact me at torsten.weller@hilton.com.

For now with kindest regards,

Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed during a business trip plus 2 days sightseeing. I stayed at the King Deluxe Room, but got unlucky with the mountain view, towards the highway (would preferred towards the city center). To be honest, I expected a little more as a member of the Hilton group of hotels, as for example, my room had only 1 night table (same case in my colleague´s room) and there was no lactose-free milk available at breakfast. Breakfast was ok. Staff was friendly. Good location 5 min walk to the city center.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear JFLuna,

We are very happy that you have had in general a very good stay with us. Your comment about the location of the hotel, the breakfast and our staff are very nice.Please be assured I have shared your words with our teams.

Please apologize for the missing night stand. As we did convert these rooms into King Bed Rooms from Double Bed Rooms not to long ago, we already ordered them. As they need to be manufactured by a carpenter they have not installed yet, but will be added to the rooms within the next two weeks.

San Francisco, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We prefer not to stay in American type hotels when in Europe because it doesn't allow for full culture immersion. However, we wanted to go to Innsbruck, and all the hotels were either full or terribly expensive. The Hilton, however, had availability and was quite reasonably priced. So, we booked it for two nights.

There were several tour groups staying there, and there was not enough front desk staff to handle everybody. So, there was a bit of a wait any time we checked in / out or had a question. However, staff was friendly and helpful once it was our turn.

Maid service was sketchy. Our glasses were not replaced with clean ones.

Breakfast was good with a large variety of dishes.

Location was good as we could walk in to the old part of town in 5 minutes. It would not be my choice to return, but I would use the Hilton again if nothing else reasonable was available.

Room Tip: i did not mean to rate the pool or spa, but see no way to erase what my unwieldy fingers pressed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Torsten W, Manager at Hilton Innsbruck, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Katy L,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Innsbruck.

I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the maid service and the waiting time at the front desk, therefore please accept my sincere apologies. I have already forwarded your comments to our Rooms Operations Team and discussed your comments in detail in order to prevent re-occurrence in the future.

Nevertheless I am very happy that you were extremely satisfied with friendliness and the helpfulness of our team..

Dear Katy L, thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to in hopefully not too distant future. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.