Nice big rooms with lovely view to the city.. It was our first experience of white winter. Pleasant staff and helpful. The hotel is close to the old city center, a 5 minute walk from win station. There is a tram station around the corner. There is av Pizza shop close by, run by very helpful Turkish couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Located in the heart of the Olympic city of Innsbruck and surrounded by the majestic Tyrolean Alps, Hilton Innsbruck offers a unique stay for business and leisure guests alike.Set within the picturesque part of the old city, the hotel is easily accessible by air, rail and public transport. All 176 rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the Tyrolean Alps. Experience genuine Tyrolean hospitality at the elegant and contemporary KONRADS restaurant at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Savor succulent Tyrol steaks cooked on the Lavastein, or choose from a selection of seasonal dishes, whose ingredients are delivered fresh from Tyrolean farms and producers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton EMEA and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Hilton International Innsbruck
- Innsbruck Hilton International