We stayed at this hotel for one night en route back to the UK. It was clean, comfortable and the front desk staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel is about 15-20 mins walk to the old town, but there is a tram stop about 2 mins walk away which takes you into the centre in 5 minutes or so. The rooms are small, but perfectly formed, and it was ideal for a stop-over and to see Innsbruck for the afternoon. It took about 20 mins to get to Innsbruck Airport and the hotel was MUCH cheaper than any of the other hotels in Innsbruck, therefore perfect for our needs. I would recommend this hotel for that very reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heartfelt welcome to the Hotel BinderS - the "different every day" bed and breakfast hotel in Innsbruck. Experience during your Tyrolean holiday the flair and the comfort of a modern designer bed & breakfats BASIC LOW BUDGET hotel, as well as the charm of this centrally located family business in Innsbruck. 49 rooms in a fascinating design await you at the ARThotel BinderS in Innsbruck. Choose from various room categories and design variants - there a hotel room to satisfy every taste at the "different every day" budget hotel in Innsbruck. Austria Classic Hotel Innsbruck, former Pension Binder ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel BinderS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Binders Hotel Innsbruck
- Arthotel Gmbh Binders Innsbruck
- Arthotel Gmbh Binders Hotel Innsbruck